Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth / Every Time I Die / Fit For A King / Old Wounds Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 27, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Jul 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 11, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

I found these on Ticketfly and Ticketweb.

10/08 - Seattle, WA @ Electric Corazon
    10/11 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
    10/12 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent Theater
    10/22 - Orlando, FL @ The Beacham
    10/27 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
    11/05 - Millville, PA @ Mr. Smalls Theater
    11/09 - St. Louis, MO @ The Ready Room

2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

3. korey011

Regular

Got my tickets for the Stone Pony!

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Ad obviously the other bands can't be announced yet because... Warped Tour.

5. redwing91007

No Canadian dates at all :/ I could drive to the Albany date but that's about 3.5 hours away and not going to happen. Seeing Beartooth at a festival in a few weeks but it's just not the same.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am not a huge fan of any of these bands but Beartooth and ETID together is almost too fun to pass up.

redwing91007 likes this.
  7. himynameisdakota

Regular

Are we sure this is a co-headliner? I just saw the full line-up on a leaked poster and ETID is listed below Beartooth as their "special guest"

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am pretty sure it's Beartooth headliner.

9. redwing91007

I don't think anyone said it was a co-headline. Beartooth is headlining.

10. himynameisdakota

Regular

When the tour was still rumored a few people on here said it was a co-headliner. Still a rad tour I hope ETID gets a decent amount of time to play each night.

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Anyone know the fan club presale code?

12. korey011

Regular

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thanks! I feel like I could have figured that out.

14. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Guessing they'll get something like a 45 minute set and play 14 or 15 songs. I wish it was a co-headliner though so they'd get an extra 15-20 minutes.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Beartooth was so much fun at Open Air. One of them was wearing an Old Wounds shirt.

16. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

That's lame

17. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

It's lame except for the part where I don't need to stay until the end of the show. are the 2 opening bands good?

18. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Old Wounds is definitely worth seeing. I saw Fit For A King open for Whitechapel in May and they were okay. Nothing amazing, though.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

20. TMS2787

Trusted

I don't know how I feel about Beartooth but I missed Every Time I Die with August Burns Red last December and just two weeks ago on Warped Tour. So, I am due for an ETID show so I'll go to this. I didn't realize Beartooth has gotten this big?

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're pretty huge. I feel like this will be a bad ETID crowd for the whole tour but I wouldn't ever miss ETID haha

22. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I had no idea either.

I'm pissed they're opening. I feel like we haven't gotten a proper ETID headliner in a long time.

23. TMS2787

Trusted

Was the show that they played at the House of Blues in 2014 a headlining set? Or where they direct support? If so, it's been three years since they headlined at Now that's Class. Lol.

24. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

ETID fans I think will be surprised with Beartooth. Yeah they've definitely got a pop element but they definitely know how to bring it live.

25. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Last time I saw them headline was when they did the small clubs and letlive. opened. Ik they 'coheadlined' with TGI and then opened for ABR last winter.