Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth- Below (June 25, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Cmoney86, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

165215207_294433665371300_5477421323031898200_o.jpg

Tracklist
    :
    1. Below
    2. Devastation
    3. The Past Is Dead
    4. Fed Up
    5. Dominate
    6. No Return
    7. Phantom Pain
    8. Skin
    9. Hell of It
    10. I Won’t Give It Up
    11. The Answer
    12. The Last Riff

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

beachdude and Gianni28 like this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I definitely like Devastation a lot more than The Past Is Dead, but excited nonetheless.

FloatThroughMe likes this.
  4. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Both singles don't sound too different from Disease, but I really enjoyed that one so I'm excited to hear all of Below too.

beachdude likes this.
  5. Cmoney86

Trusted

3rd single “hell of it” is out now

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

8. tvck

Trusted

now that's a catchy chorus

fredwordsmith likes this.
  9. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Yeah this rips.

10. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

11. tvck

Trusted

That’s my understanding

12. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh yea I forgot this was coming out today. Disease kind of bored me but I still fuck with their first two records and I think I listened to 2 singles from this and thought they were alright enough, I'll probably give it a chance at some point

13. azzy01

Regular

This is their strongest effort since the debut album. Songwriting is very consistent throughout and Caleb sounds better than ever.

Gianni28 likes this.
  14. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I enjoy this in the same way I really enjoyed the new Silverstein record last year. It’s a great balance of super heavy, almost thundering instrumentals and vocals that go between dirty clean and guttural. Even the chorus of some thing as poppy as Skin, which is a fantastic song, has some grit to it. Really happy with this one.

Gianni28 likes this.
  15. mjy12892

I think this rivals their debut. Outstanding songwriting and vocally Caleb absolutely nails it. Instrumental song is beautifully heavy and caps a great album! Kudos for them included it.

16. Gianni

Trusted

If anyone has a Peloton and does Scenic rides, I can confirm that putting on headphones and blasting this album is a great way to crush your workout.

fredwordsmith likes this.
  17. Gianni

Trusted

Side note really only knew a few singles from this band prior to this album. Sounds like their debut is the place to start for a new fan?

18. mjy12892

Absolutely! I quote Enjoy their entire catalog but their debut EP Sick as well as their full length debut are among their best.

19. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Yeah, he does. I've known a couple guys who play/played in the band live who mentioned that he'll consult them about certain things or ask for advice on certain riffs / parts, but he ultimate writes and records everything himself.

But yeah, agreed for the most part about this record. Loved the debut, was really turned off by a lot of the cheese on Aggressive, felt 50/50 about Disease. Some super cool riffs, but also some stuff that just didn't work for me. This one is pretty cheesy to me, but it almost feels a little tongue in cheek and it totally works for me.

20. Bane

The spiciest meme

Gave it a listen, it's pretty good on first listen. Some of the songs run a bit a same-y to me but there are definite standouts, and The Last Riff being a pure instrumental is pretty sick and I wasn't expecting.

21. This record rips

Gianni28 and FloatThroughMe like this.
  22. Cmoney86

Trusted

213571844_356289182519081_450580439263955547_n.jpg

Gianni28 and fredwordsmith like this.
  23. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Can’t wait for my purple variant to arrive. Amazing how I can go from a passive interest in this band just a few weeks ago to wanting a special edition vinyl.

That’s how good this record is.

Gianni and tvck like this.
  24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Deluxe version out Friday 30 total tracks. 3 new songs and audio from the entire the journey below live stream

25. Cmoney86

Trusted