Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beach Bunny - Honeymoon (February 14th, 2020) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ImAMetaphor, Oct 31, 2019.

1. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yup

ItsAndrew likes this.
  2. atlas

Trusted

Plannin on it

ItsAndrew likes this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Well to no surprise they sound great!

4. MexicanGuitars

I think i'm enjoying this more than the Metro show simply by virtue of not having 21-year old drunk jabrones knock into me constantly in the back.

atlas likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Honestly, as much as I enjoy going to shows and miss them, it's really nice to be able to just log on 5 mins before a show starts and watch from your bed/home without having to go anywhere. I don't have to spend any money on transportation.

6. atlas

Trusted

ayyyyy new song

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This song rules. She played it on another livestream but it's great to hear it again. Sounds like it will be a great song when it's officially recorded.

8. MexicanGuitars

Is it fair game to add these livestreamed shows to my Concertarchives.org tally

9. atlas

Trusted

you paid for it, it's irresponsible not to

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I recorded both Ratboys stream and this stream and am going to try and make live albums out of them for myself which will be great!

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Girl In Red cover!

Orla and Jake W like this.
  12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

figureitout and Orla like this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Orla and xapplexpiex like this.
  14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Orla and Leftandleaving like this.
  15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

song is next fucking level

ItsAndrew likes this.
  16. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Song’s damn good

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Orla and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh I saw... lol it's completely derailed my roommate and myself's day cus we're too excited to focus on work now. Such a great combo, and priced reasonably too

ItsAndrew likes this.
  19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I want to go but I don’t have a car or any friends with cars who could drive me but I’m tempted to find a way to go haha. We’ll see.

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

They should do a livestream of the show. I would totally buy a ticket and I’m sure many others would too.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

For what it's worth there is a metra station literally in the parking lot this is in. I have no idea if it would actually work or not to try to see it from there, but maybe

ItsAndrew likes this.
  22. Assuming the stage is in the same spot as it was for Andrew McMahon, the Metra station would be be behind the stage and pretty far away. Not even sure you'd be able to hear it from there, especially if it's windy.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya probably not the best idea for a number of reasons haha it was just something I was wondering about when I was at Andrew. Didn't know exactly where the station was

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish I was going to the drive in show tonight but no car and Schaumburg is not close to me. Hope anyone from here going has a great time!

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So much fun, we had a great spot, both bands were so much fun, lots of people dancing and having a great time. I’m feeling very happy. Definitely made up for missing the Beach Bunny Metro release show. Also Lili said that their song 6 weeks is actually about Midway by Bad Bad Hats so it was a nice full circle

troyplaysbass likes this.