Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Baywatch (Seth Gordon; May 19th, 2017) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jkauf, Dec 8, 2016.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I laughed 3 times in this two hour flick.

This is Recycled Jokes: The Movie.

2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I knew the movie was a lost cause not when the nerd gets his dick stuck in the beach chair, but when The Rock called Zac Efron "High School Musical" a quarter of the way in. That's a joke you save for last because when you get meta, there's nowhere else to go. It's like watching a movie written by joke-writing robots who haven't been upgraded since 2006.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I feel like Seth Gordon is on a mission to suck all of the fun out of movies with similar vibes, but are actually good, like 21 Jump Street and Neighbors.

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't know about that. For one thing, Horrible Bosses is great. And Identity Thief was probably bad but I don't know what films that was supposed to be similar to

5. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I know this is considered a "bust", but I remember BayWatch being HUGE overseas in the 90s and even 2000s. I could see this performing well there.

6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Holy shot after they go to the morgue this movie is absolutely batshit ridiculous

7. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

$178 million box office. This is definitely getting a sequel. It was BAD, but like I said, there’s an international market for it.