Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside Band • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sincerelymejames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

its nice but id never pay extra for it without something else, would always prefer a color pretty much

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh I mean same here. I sometimes know if it says it, and you can tell that they are a little heavier and feel more durable, but I'm not going to pretend I notice a sound quality change or anything. I just know there are people out there who do care about that. Personally, I'll always go for the variant over black because colors are fun

ncarrab likes this.
  3. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

[​IMG]

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm really frustrated that the presale for the Los Angeles date was already sold out by the time I found out about the tour. On the other hand, I can't be too upset because it means people are excited for Bayside. I just need to make sure I grab tickets when they go on general sale this week.

5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Troubadour is the best fckin venue, makes sense

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Went to buy a presale ticket for the CLE show a few days ago and they were sold out. Randomly checked again today and was able to snag one.

7. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

got troubadour tix

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Who is Golds? And am I to believe the opener doesn't go on until 9 p.m. because The Grog Shop show says doors at 8 and show at 9. Typically, headliners go on at 9.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Grog shows are always super late. So yeah Bayside will probably go on at 10

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My guess was opener at 9 and Bayside at like 9:45 to 11. I actually don't see Bayside playing that long of a set. How many songs could they have re-worked acoustically? I see this being more of a 14-16 song set tour. I'd love to be wrong.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I love It Don’t Exist so much. I really wish they’d try an entire album of new original songs in this style. I think they could really pull it off.

SteveLikesMusic and sonder like this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Saw them last night. Decent setlist, whoever did their sound should be fired though. No bass or Anthonys guitar coming out of the monitors the entire set

Drummer of Punchline filled in for them as well

They also added an acoustic Pittsburgh show

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Where was Chris?

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They said he was recovering from something medical related and couldn't make it out

15. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

cory rips though

16. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I think Chris had some sort of knee surgery right after they finished up their summer tour.

17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

new song rules

also

sirens
    s/t
    tww
    shudder
    killing time
    vacancy
    cult

almost reversal chronological lol. cult is the only one i hate though. i fucking love the first four to the grave and back though.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

super interesting. the original is one of my favorites on shudder.

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

agreed - love the album version of Howard and this is a super cool rendition

sophos34 likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Acoustic Vol. 2 vinyl just shipped!

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  23. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

My vinyl shipped yesterday as well, would be stoked to have it at my house when i get home.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Based on my shipment tracking, I probably won't receive mine until Friday or Saturday.

EDIT: Damn, e-mail says expected delivery on Monday.

25. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Damn, where are you at that it's taking that long? I'm in PA and it said it was shipping from NY so I would be very surprised if it even takes as long as Friday.