Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sincerelymejames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. You, you get it.

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Insulting an album I like to discredit an opinion I have that's completely unrelated? Yeesh.

Joe4th likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen them live 13 times since 2007 and I've always said, they're consistently one of the best live bands. They sound very good live. That said, their crowds are always all over the place. Some times the crowds are insanely into it and sometimes not so much at all.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

Cool, I'm excited. It's in Jersey so usually crowds are pretty good. I'm curious what the comparison of fans will be though I think a lot of crossover between Say Anything and Bayside.

5. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i always thought this band sucked but i just checked out killing time on a whim and im hooked. what next?

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Self Titled or Walking Wounded.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Bayside/Anthony covering Say Anything "Night's Song" is up on Spotify and it's pretty wonderful. (I can't say the same about Max's cover of 'They're Not Horses...')

8. Night's Song is like the only SA song I like after the self titled. And the bayside cover is really good

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

anthony raneri just randomly posted the album artwork of the walking wounded on instagram.

worth noting that we are in the 10th anniv. year.

Pure speculation at this point but thats a ticket i would buy.

EDIT: looks like at riot fest they are slated to perform this album in entirety, but could a larger tour be incoming?

Turkeylegz likes this.
  10. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I would kill for a tour of just deep cuts but a Walking Wounded tour is the next best thing. I would love that!

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are they recording? Between Bayside and Anthony's Instagram stories, they're definitely doing something.

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Was going to post something as well - i'd love another covers EP but, im ready for a followup to Vacancy considering how much i loved that record.

13. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I agree. Something is getting recorded. Nick's IG story today listed something like 11 different tracks for which he has recorded bass.

If I had to make a bet I'd say they're releasing an acoustic version of The Walking Wounded to coincide with the album's 10 year anniversary and tour. However, I hope it's a new album. I guess we'll see.

14. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

A new acoustic album in general would be dope. Ya know, post Self Titled stuff.

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This seems like a pretty good bet actually

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd highly doubt a Walking Wounded acoustic album. Pretty sure in one video Anthony was playing an electric guitar. Plus, this band doesn't wait long in between albums with exception of time between Shudder and KT

17. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I played The Walking Wounded and Shudder yesterday. Shudder didn’t hold up too well in my opinion.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

LET'S GET SOME BRACKETS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Your A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is old

natefoundglory and muttley like this.
  20. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Shudder is still my favorite Bayside album

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It's probably 3 or 4 for me...depending on the day.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

welllllll fine since you all asked,

TWW
    Bayside
    Shudder
    Killing Time
    Sirens
    Vacancy
    Cult

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Shudder has some all-timers, but doesn't quite come together as the full album for me like TWW or Killing Time

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Shudder is criminally, CRIMINALLY overlooked during the live show. I would trade Montauk and Blame it on bad Luck at every show for Rochambo, Boy, or Ghost of St Valentine

25. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Boy is an AMAZING live song.

CAC3 and Sean Murphy like this.