Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside Band • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sincerelymejames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm interested to see what they do because Anthony has been pretty anti-album tours

333 GANG likes this.
  2. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

yes but also i cant really fault any band of their age for pulling out album or anniversary tours because when you tour that much for that long you have to come up with new ways to draw and make money. like if you have something that will guaranteed draw much more than normal tours would for you, why wouldn't you do it? it pays well and gives fans what they want.

333 GANG likes this.
  3. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I want them to title the next album "GREAT RIFFS AnD a LiFeLeSs MeLoDy"

333 GANG likes this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying Anthony has publicly shunned them before.

“We’re only doing seven or eight shows, and we’re playing smaller venues than we usually do,” Raneri explains. “It’s a celebration of the record. We want to be absolutely clear that we’re not cashing in on nostalgia. We haven’t needed to. We’re really proud of that fact.”

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a 20-year tour where they do back to back nights in cities and one night they play ST in full and the next night they play TWW in full with both having a second set of new songs and greatest hits.

333 GANG likes this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Would be super into that lol

333 GANG likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Also...for what it's worth, their 15th anniversary tour they did a in 2015, they didn't play any full album shows (to my knowledge)

333 GANG likes this.
  7. latortuga

Regular

Played Prayers again today, song still rules. When are we getting another single?

333 GANG likes this.
  8. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m anxiously awaiting an album announcement. Curious what the hold up is here.

9. Anthony_ Sep 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2019)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

[​IMG]

latortuga and 333 GANG like this.
  10. 333 GANG

ACAB

I saw that, but it just seems to be them dodging the question for whatever reason.
    They’ve definitely already finished the new record according to everyone I’ve spoken to and interviews they’ve given, so I’m just wondering what the deal with the delay is.

11. Anthony_

No I know you saw it, I was posting it as a bit

333 GANG likes this.
  12. 333 GANG

ACAB

Ohhh haha my bad!

Anthony_ likes this.
  13. Anthony_

Should've posted this edit of it I did in the bracket instead, would've been more clear, but I was being lazy and didn't want to go looking for it

[​IMG]

333 GANG likes this.
  14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Haha I’m sure I’ll complain about this again in another month or so if no announcement has been made, so you can save it for then!

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I went to Florida this week and couldn’t help but notice the place I was staying at reminded me exactly of the cover of Vacancy. So I went straight to the horse’s mouth to find out if I stumbled upon it.
    3A1ED054-C53C-435D-8AD9-C06202F6DA2A.jpeg

JRGComedy, slimfenix182 and 333 GANG like this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t think it’s the same place, but is indeed very similar. That’s awesome!

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I’d be stunned if it was the same place, haha. I’m sure many places look similar but it’s all I could think about my entire stay.

333 GANG likes this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’d do the exact same thing!

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I fear that Prayers is going to be a one-off and included on some 20-year compilation (similar to what TBS put out this year) and then they're going to announce their 20-year tour sometime soon.

latortuga and danielm123 like this.
  20. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

New album coming and a new song is up. Apple Music link doesn’t seem to want to work though.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  21. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

??

22. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

23. Callum Macleod

Out October 4th.

upload_2019-9-20_0-39-46.jpeg

24. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Not showing up for me but YESSSSS

25. Callum Macleod

I’m in the U.K. Imagine it’ll go up Midnight wherever you are!