Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside Band • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sincerelymejames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

They did change all of their branding on social media as well as a new website based on the design for the new song.

333 GANG likes this.
  2. 333 GANG

ACAB

The thought crossed my mind, but then I remembered Chris and Nick said the album was finished and it would be out Q3 2019 (more likely Q4 now). So it would seem strange to release a one off right around the time fans are expecting to hear news of a new record.

I also tweeted Jack a few hours ago and said “new record coming soon?” and he liked the tweet, so take that for what it’s worth.

Not exactly sure why album info wouldn’t coincide with the release of the single, but nonetheless I fully expect an album announcement to be coming in the near-ish future.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Labels use this odd strategy sometimes where it’s for an album but they just won’t say a peep about it until the 2nd single comes out. CHVRCHES did this last year.

Actually Blink did it too just recently.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It's Hopeless, who notoriously sucks, so who knows what their plan is

Joe4th, slimfenix182 and 333 GANG like this.
  5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Probably this

6. 333 GANG

ACAB

Wonder what the deal is with that ?/! mash up symbol on the artwork, or if it means anything. They really emphasize it for a good chunk of the visual video on YouTube too.

7. it’s called an Interrobang!

idk what it means for bayside i just like the name

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

Wait, that’s a real thing?! What does it mean in general?

9. equivalent of ending a sentence like this!?

10. 333 GANG

ACAB

Hahah that’s fair, and that wasn’t even intentional on my part. Had no idea that was an actual symbol, never seen it before. Wonder what inspired them to use that.

jordalsh likes this.
  11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Hopeless is terrible at their job so I’m sure this will get casually announced in like a week or two after the interest goes down

Gnarly Charlie and Anthony_ like this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Song is crazy good, no doubt the best theyve sounded since KT - hope for a whole album in this vein, would love an announcement/pre order this week

333 GANG likes this.
  13. Wow, loving the new song on first listen. KT is my favorite, so I'm excited to hear more heavy Bayside.

333 GANG likes this.
  14. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

The lack of any album confirmation is so frustrating as a fan. Like I know it's probably coming but in a week? A month? Will it be a February release to coincide with a tour?

Song slaps tho so I'm happy overall.

I put $5 on the album being called "!?"

333 GANG likes this.
  15. 333 GANG

ACAB

444D6E8B-BFBF-40B0-A303-8A86DCD9C7F1.png

Frustrating lol

JaytotheGee and sonder like this.
  16. hahahahhaha

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Great riffs and a lifeless melody, sounds like Bayside!

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

[​IMG]

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

i think that means itll be on an album eventually. maybe not as soon as we'd like though.

20. 333 GANG

ACAB

Likely so, it’s just strange that a while back now they initially said the new album had already been finished and would be out Q3 2019. I guess plans changed or there were some hiccups along the way.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

My guess is March

Based off absolutely nothing lol

333 GANG likes this.
  22. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Hopeless makes everything take forever especially for these legacy bands

333 GANG likes this.
  23. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m hoping January, at the latest, but you’ll probably be right lol

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wouldn't surprise me if they wait until early 2020 to mark the 20th year anniversary of the band to go an album announcement with a 20-year tour.

Someone in the tour forum a while back said they heard Bayside was doing something interesting for a tour next year.

333 GANG likes this.
  25. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

YEah they're definitely doing something 20 year anniversary centric

an Alkaline Trio type tour where they play a pair of records every night would be cool.

333 GANG likes this.