Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside Band • Page 11

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sincerelymejames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

At most I'd see them doing some full album shows in NY, LA, and maybe Chicago.

If I were to bet I'd say it's some 20th anniversary tour with songs from each album on the setlist.

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

maybe a fan request set

3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'd love a 20th anniversary tour with songs from the first 3 albums only. A fan request set would be awful because a lot of Bayside fans would vote for the songs they always play live. I don't want another boring by the books Bayside set.

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

they could do a fan set with set choices that aren’t the typical ones and only have deeper cuts to choose from

sonder likes this.
  5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

did they really even change the set at all when they did the '15th year anniversary' tour?

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

7. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

/shrug

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like it's been awhile since I've even seen them play a headline set so I'd be cool with a standard set at this point

Always down for some deep cuts. Particularly more Killing Time

Next year is the 10 year of Killing Time and 15 year of the S/T so if they did both of those records that'd be amazing. Know it won't happen though

Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb Killing Time turns 9 next year

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think it’d be cool if they did a anniversary shows with like 2 albums, 2 nights or something. Idk if it’s likely but I’d like it. I’d love to see Killing Time or Shudder in full. For sure my 2 favorites

10. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

would kill for killing time front to back just saying. my favorite of theirs, easily.

smoke4thecaper likes this.
  11. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

2021, 10 year anniversary tour, baby! :fingerscrossed:

JaytotheGee likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

would love a shudder full album show

Joe4th and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

Shudder rules. “Boy” is one of their best songs.

14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Boy, what and what not, Howard, I think I’ll be okay, I can’t go on, roshambo. Album is full of the good stuff

latortuga, Joe4th and 333 GANG like this.
  15. 333 GANG

ACAB

Was there only single from that record? I can’t remember another after No One Understands.

16. smoke4thecaper

Shudder is devastatingly overlooked. They had a mighty streak going until Cult, which isn’t bad by any means, but contains a few of their more lackluster songs IMO.

333 GANG likes this.
  17. 333 GANG

ACAB

Interested to hear where they go next. Didn’t Anthony say a while he expects the next record to be heavier than anything else they’ve done, or something to that extent?

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Shudder is great. So glad I've seen Moceanu 3 or 4 times and Boy and I Think I'll be OK a few times.

Wish I could see Roshambo live.

Joe4th and 333 GANG like this.
  19. smoke4thecaper

Vacancy was inspired by musicals and larger arrangements, so it would make sense to go back to a heavier, more aggressive sound. I’d be curious to know what Anthony means, like is it more in the vein of Killing Time (a pretty dark record, all in all) or S&C? Considering the current state of affairs in the world, I’d fucking love to hear a pissed off, heavy Bayside record.

sonder and 333 GANG like this.
  20. SteveLikesMusic Jun 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 13, 2019)
    SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Actually spun killing time the other day for the first time in a whiiiiiiile and damn that thing is so good.

latortuga likes this.
  21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

ya that was it

22. 333 GANG

ACAB

23. 333 GANG

ACAB

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

333 GANG likes this.