Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside: The Walking Wounded 10th Anniversary Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jun 13, 2017.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. TMS2787

Trusted

I would like to hit up the 9/13 show in Pittsburgh because this is my favorite Bayside album but I'm not sure if I will or not.

3. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Damn. Bayside is about to kill it with this one.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The one time Bayside finally decides to skip Cleveland on their tour...

In all honesty, I've seen Bayside so many times, and most of their shows are Walking Wounded heavy anyway, so I don't feel like I'm missing out much.

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Will probably be at the MI date. Walking Wounded is great, will be nice to hear some of the less played songs from it. That's going to be a busy week for me, Bayside, Paramore, Gorillaz.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If 9/15 is a Riot Fest aftershow I might hit that up

7. michael_gatto

Trusted

Stoked they're touring this album, easily my favorite of their's. Curious to see who they take out with them.

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

assuming potty mouth and maybe smith street band or culture abuse

9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Not much of a tour... less than 15 stops and for an anniversary tour. Weird.

10. Grato

Regular

What makes you think that? Def can't see any of those bands fitting well.

11. michael_gatto

Trusted

Was also wondering why this was assumed.

12. cwhit

Those are the most sensical bands on the riot fest lineup.

why don't they make sense? seems to fit to me

Joe4th likes this.
  13. Johnnie Martinez

Going off possible Riot Fest "support" bands, The Lawrence Arms, Hot Water Music, The Hotelier. Much like they did a few years back when Bayside had The Early November and Better off! on a small tour around Riot Fest.

If they want to go big, and Bayside can maybe work some magic, to get Four Year Strong to play Rise or Die Trying; they did tour together 10 years ago, and were both Bayside and FYS were supporting albums back in 07 (Storming Stages and Stereos Tour).

What would be fantastic, if Bayside convinced The Menzingers to support; getting The Menzingers to play "A Lesson in the Abuse of Information Technology," which was also released in 2007. Yes, I know they just toured together, but it would be fun for everyone.

14. cwhit

none of those make sense, these venues are tiny. you're going wayyyyyy too big here

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah unfortunately none of these would happen.

16. Grato

Regular

Does Riot Fest usually invite full tours? Potty Mouth is a full on industry molded band so anything could happen there, but I just don't see how Smith Street makes sense. Would feel like they would wanna tour with the bands they love on their first US shows for their new record. Culture Abuse could happen.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Bayside did a tour around Riot 2 years ago with TEN and Better Off and neither played the festival so the support could not be on it.

Not sure how Smith Street wouldn't make sense though, would be a good push for them I think. Same with Culture Abuse.

18. Johnnie Martinez

Actually the Santa Ana venue is where they have played in the Southern California area for the last few years. Its one of LA's biggest venues.

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Even if the other dates do end up with support that one will likely be regional acts and completely different support since it's a one off date.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Glad I'm going to Riot because I don't know if I'd be able to hit this up because this is the same night as Matchbox 20.

21. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Got my ticket for Santa Ana. Looking forward to it!

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Potty Mouth is support

23. Grato

Regular

24. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Don't know who that is and it doesn't matter. Still excited.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I've never listened to Potty Mouth recorded but I've seen them a few times and they're always solid/enjoyable. Kind of a grungier sound

Joel from Good Charlotte manages them as well