Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside / The Menzingers / Sorority Noise Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Going to the Baltimore show tonight. Yearly tradition of seeing Bayside lives on.

2. thefuckoffdept

I'll be there Saturday. I love the menzingers and I've only seen them once so I'm pumped to have another opportunity. Also looking forward to hearing bayside play pretty vacant and hopefully some Shudder jams. They played my hometown maybe 2 years ago and didn't play a single song from that album!

3. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

4. euphguapo

Huh. They play Horses every time I remember in recent memory, have seen them a similar amount of times.

5. philly tonight! I'm excited to hear Lookers live

electro haikus likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Don't know what to tell ya, just telling you from my personal experience seeing them. I just double checked the setlists of the shows I was at and they haven't played it (for me) since 2011. And I saw them in 2015, 2014 and 2012 (and as I said previously a bunch of times between 2007 and 2011 where they played it).

7. Morgan

Morgan

Do we have a set list for sorority noise yet?

8. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Got tickets for the Toronto show using Jukely, looking forward to next Thursday

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What is Jukely?

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's an app where you pay 25 bucks a month and participating venues give you free tickets to shows
    so if the venues in your city that participate do good shows it's totally worth it, did it for a while in DC but it started getting sparse, if i was in philly or NYC it'd be so worth it

11. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yeah, not sure how far from Chicago you are but if you're going to more than a show or two a month in a major city its a no brainer. Shows get loaded onto the app every day at 11am and you can claim a spot (there are a limited number of spots) and the venue or promoting company will add you to the guest list. You just show some ID at the door and you're in.

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

What shows did you get tickets for?

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

There's a venue near me that had a ton of shows I loved and stuff, went to a bunch there. Some festival chance was playing. Lots of real good stuff for the time I had it. Varied month to month of course.

14. thefuckoffdept

Never listened to Sorority Noise til today and I love 'em, so now I'm even more excited.

15. michael_gatto

Trusted

Just got back from the Philly show. Sorority Noise were incredible as always, The Menzingers killed it and Bayside remain one of the best damn bands in the world. I had so much fun tonight.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are Sorority Noise and/or Bayside selling vinyl at their merch tables on this tour?

17. Jose

weightless in the valley

Sorority Noise is selling their newest EP and Joy, Departed on vinyl and cassette. Bayside is selling Vacancy on vinyl for sure but I didn't check to see if they were selling any others.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Nice, Looks like I'll pick up Joy, Departed on vinyl and probably Vacancy too. I have all of Bayside's other vinyl except Killing Time, which I doubt will ever be repressed.

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They recently repressed it actually but yeah I doubt they'll do it again. I have all their releases except Cult but I don't like that album. I'll pick up Vacancy probably

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Killing Time was repressed? I don't remember that :(

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah very recently but it sold out very fast

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I see that now. Only repressed 500 copies.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I got it from Hot Topic back when it came out I believe

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I remember that was before the vinyl craze and I picked up my copy of that + Motion City's my dinosaur life for 5 bucks total because they were collecting dust at my local hot topic

25. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm going to this on Tuesday in Cleveland. I am really looking forward to seeing The Menzingers for only the second time. I haven't seen Bayside since Riot Fest 2013, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Having seen them a good amount of times from 2006-2011. I can't complain one way or another about the setlist because I haven't listened to anything since Shudder that much. Regardless, it'll be a good time and nice to hear some songs I haven't heard yet.