Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside - The Interrobang Club Tour w/ Sincere Engineer & Capstan Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Sean Murphy, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

2. TMS2787 Sep 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2019)
    TMS2787

Trusted

I hate the name of this tour and record so much. But I’m going to try to keep an open mind and give it a few listens.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Long Island/Huntington date also has Sainthood Reps opening

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

CHAIN REACTION

Brent likes this.
  5. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Bayside at the Troubadour. The perfect pair.

I'm really tempted to double it up and go to the Chain Reaction show the night before, but it's outweighed by my lack of desire to drive back from Orange County at midnight.

BoldType likes this.
  6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Hmmm I’ve never seen Bayside, can’t remember the last time they even came here. My hit that first date

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This has got to be the first time in forever that Bayside has skipped Cleveland on a tour.

8. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Oh most definitely, I'm gonna try and snipe tickets to this on Friday

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Can't believe this and Jimmy are back to back nights at this venue. I'm so excited.

10. bkaeser93

Trusted

Finally their playing Tampa on a headliner

11. I wonder how much of the new album they'll play versus Devotion & Desire etc

12. cameoutswingin Sep 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2019)
    cameoutswingin

Regular

[​IMG]
    from venue email

edit: and ticketmaster, could have sworn that wasn't on there earlier (for context, this is the biggest venue on the tour by far (1500) and sort of a hometown show)

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah the paramount is not a "small sweaty club" by any means haha

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Will be at the Portland show! Haven't seen Bayside since the coheadliner with Say Anything. And yeah they had me excited at small club. The Hawthorne is where they almost always play in Portland so I was hoping for something smaller lol Capstan opening this is awesome, band is one of my new favorites.

15. michael_gatto

Trusted

Dang I didn't even know Sainthood Reps we're still a band. I'm definitely gonna try to hit up the Austin date of this. Love Bayside live.

16. MegT585

Trusted

Anthology in Rochester is not a small sweaty club in any way. Holds 1000 or more people. Super confused about the marketing for this when I first read it

17. TMS2787

Trusted

Sick Tour.
    The Walking Wounded: 10 Year Tour.

18. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit the Ottobar.

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Was't the Sick Tour as a supporting act (NFG headlined)?

And the WW 10-year tour was only played in 8 or 9 cities (and a few festivals). I never really counted that as a full tour.

20. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Fingers crossed for a new setlist...

21. TMS2787

Trusted

K.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

got tickets for the Huntington show, haven't seen them in a while so i'm looking forward to it. just hoping for a more diverse setlist lol

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This is also very cool

we were just talking in another thread about how more local music should be featured at shows.

TMS2787 likes this.
  25. J12

Trusted Supporter

Going to hit the Cambridge show with a couple of friends.

I haven't seen Bayside headline since 2011, coincidentally, in a sweaty little club on an off date of a larger tour they were on. What a freaking show that was. About a month after Killing Time came out.