Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside / Say Anything / Reggie And The Full Effect / Hot Rod Circuit Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Jan 9, 2017.

1. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Edit: Correction, looked at the wrong Say Anything set. Wow that is mediocre.

2. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Most of the Say Anything setlist is from is a real boy, and then a fairly diverse mix for the rest. I'm happy with it

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Bayside set is as boring as ever.
    Solid Say Anything set though.

4. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Damn I love both sets. Bummed I'm missing this one

5. MegT585

Trusted

angrycandy likes this.
  6. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

NIGHT'S SONG

all I need to be there

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up going now, I really like that say anything set. Bayside is guesting at an emo nite after party too, I feel like I should hit that up.

8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

god damn, Slowly Through a Vector too. I have to go

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Yeah, that Say Anything set is something special. Definitely going now.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Bayside only playing two songs from Vacancy? Weird. Funny to see them cover Moving Out, as I just saw Panic! cover that same song last month. Kind of cool how Anthony started the show from the crowd, seems like the only interesting thing on the setlist.

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This is the third Bayside show I've gone to, but the first time I'll actually have to stay and see them (assuming SA is closing?)

12. MegT585

Trusted

I think they are going to be alternating every night?

13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Hmm. Well, don't care anymore. Decided to put together a playlist of that Bayside setlist and "Mary" has single-handedly made me re-think everything I thought about this band.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Both of those sets are pretty average for me

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Love seeing Nibble Nibble - that song is so much fun. I'd rather he cut Give A Damn - it's probably my least from from IDTII, and I kind of wish there were a couple more from IDTII. I'd still like to see blessed, Attaboy, Bret Easton, and/or Goshua. Definitely seems like a set to pull in some of the more casual fans who will be there for Bayside. It'll be fun though.

Bayside's set looks good to. No Shudder though :(

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

That song is fucking incredible

Fletchaaa likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's pretty typical for them.

18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Honestly will probably skip this unless I can flyer it. Neither setlist is really that special tbh.

19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It just irks me that Bayside rolls out the near same set every tour. Ignoring Shudder is a crime, and there are so many other songs I would love to hear off of Walking Wounded

Turkeylegz and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  20. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Say Anything set list may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is definitely special - a lot of deep cuts

angrycandy, joe.boy.fresh. and Joe4th like this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I honestly didn't realize Bayside doesn't usually play anything from Shudder. Definitely a disappointment that's a great album. And I'd love more from Killing Time too. Although to be honest it's been so long since I've seen them that this will all feel fresh so it should be fun regardless.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen Bayside 13x and the only songs I've heard from Shudder are Boy (2 or 3x), Ghost of St Valentine and Moceanu 3 or 4x) and maybe No one Understands, but honestly, I can't even remember if I've heard that.

23. TDenverFan

Regular

I feel like it's a solid Bayside set. They cut out a few of the songs they usually play ( like Carry On or Already Gone) and have a few they don't play as much ( Big Cheese, I and I, a new cover). Personally, I could do without They're Not Horses and Hello shitty, but it's overall a solid set.

24. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Haha. I've been listening to this setlist all day, instant fan, but those are the two songs that didn't click for me.

25. shibbee

Regular

Bayside was great. Say Anything was awful.