Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside / Say Anything / Reggie And The Full Effect / Hot Rod Circuit Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'm down for this even though I mostly hate Bayside. I want to see R&TFE again and Say Anything always comes up with odd sets.

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Say Anything is a trainwreck live now, and Reggie isn't very good, hard pass

3. devenstonow

Noobie

ugh palladium

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep!

5. MegT585

Trusted

6. SPine

Trusted

Saw on the Cincinnati live nation concert update email that it's coming to Bogart's

7. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Hoping Bayside is the headliner for this so I can head out early after Say Anything and Reggie.

y2jayjk likes this.
  8. fbrrocks

Trusted

It's a co headliner so I bet switching off who plays last each night

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah sounds right. I would say noon or 1

10. ncarrab Jan 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 10, 2017)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

House of Blues Cleveland announced another round of shows this morning. No Bayside. Yet.

EDIT: May 9

11. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Haven't seen Say Anything live since the IARB tour, and not sure I feel the need to, but I keep going out to see bayside because I'm scared they'll call it quits eventually.

12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i didn't know HRC was a band still

14. fbrrocks

Trusted

Figured ct gets skipped again

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Hot Rod Circuit too? I haven't heard that name in a while.

16. TMS2787

Trusted

Like I and a few others have said I'm not sure I need to see these three bands again but since they are all plying together I will be attending.

I haven't ever listened to Hot Rod Circut and I wasn't even aware that they where still a band because I haven't seen them mentioned in a very long time. Maybe I'll give them a whirl before the show but I'll most likely show up right before Reggie because a four band bill is just a bit much for me and my girlfriend, lol.

Sweet! I just saw that it'll be May 9th. Should be fun.

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I would've considered going to this if HRC was on the Michigan date

18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

HRC and Reggie are on different sets of dates. Only three bands per date, thankfully.

19. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, okay. That is a good thing, haha. I'll have to check and see who's on the Cleveland date. I hope it's Reggie!

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It is!

21. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Ugh HRC would have been waaaaay cooler than Reggie. Stoked regardless, Bayside puts on such a good show

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Awesome, thanks for the information! That makes me happy, lol. If it was HRC I'd be a little less interested in the show but I'd still go.

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

hard pass now with RATFE not being on my date

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It looks like Say Anything is headlining Cleveland date (according to Facebook event page)...I'll most likely pass on this due to me not caring for SA, me seeing Bayside a dozen times and this being smack dab during Cavs playoffs. I suppose if Cavs are off that night I may pull the trigger but as of now I'm a doubtful.

25. TMS2787

Trusted

Good catch on the headliner, I saw Max was the picture on the Facebook event but didn't even put it together that this probably meant they are last. I'm in the same boat about it possibly being a second round playoff game. But I think unless it's a home game and I get tickets to the game I'll go to the show over that. But it's hard to decide. Lol.