Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside / Say Anything / Reggie And The Full Effect / Hot Rod Circuit Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Are they no longer a band?

2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

They are. Just haven't toured since their headliner after I, No Longer came out. They've been really silent. I just kind of get the vibe they aren't going to be touring actively much more, if ever again. Could be wrong though.

Fletchaaa likes this.
  3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I don't think they're really a band anymore

4. marissalg

Trusted

I mean they most definitely are they're just focusing on other things right now.

5. Reach for the sky!

You are a sad, strange little man. Prestigious

Anybody know who's headlining tonight at Starland?

6. Grato

Regular

Both bands saying Tuesday in NYC almost sold out. Bayside's been really inconsistent with how they do in new york recently, but I'm surprised this didn't sell out already

7. Morgan

Morgan

Where did you see that ?

8. Grato

Regular

One of those paid for by the band, catered to your local area Facebook posts. Good to take those with a grain of salt though.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  9. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Say Anything was very not good

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

My friend said they sounded awful in MI too and that Max seemed completely out of it

11. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Bummer, they were pretty solid in Buffalo last week.

12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Say Anything/Max live being either awful or totally fine seems like a coin flip these days. Every time I've seen them they've been average at worst, with his solo shows always being awesome, but I haven't seen them since the first string of Hebrews shows. I just hope he is okay as I know he has a preshow ritual that consists of a lot of Red Bull & vodka which is not good for anyone, let alone a recovering addict with behavioral health issues.

13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

The posts above reminded me: as a New Yorker who has seen Bayside 20+ times, this is the second straight time I'm just going to skip the show (last time I even just ate the cost of the ticket). I can't justify seeing them again and again when they do so little to diversify the setlist despite a healthy back catalog.

14. MegT585

Trusted

Can you elaborate? Was he drunk?

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I thought Max seemed pretty out of it at the Michigan show. He got better as the set went on but at the beginning he seemed either real drunk or high.

Joe4th likes this.
  16. TMS2787

Trusted

I've always thought they where good or bad every time I've seen them live. They are never great and are never in between. Last week I thought they where good and Max sounded on.

17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Anybody know if Bayside or Say Anything is headlining tomorrow in Baltimore?

18. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Bayside closed tonight, I've only seen them a few times but definitely my favorite time seeing them. The Say Anything set list seemed short but they were good, I was kind of sad since I'm more of a say anything fan but great show overall

Turkeylegz likes this.
  19. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

How was Hot Rod Circuit? Always wanted to see them.

20. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I don't really know them at all honestly but they seemed good, lots of people were into them and singing along

21. TMS2787

Trusted

Is there anyone who is going tonight or the rest of the tour thst can do be a huge favor?