Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside - Interrobang (October 4, 2019) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Anthony_, Sep 19, 2019.

1. AWasteOfATime Sep 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2019)
    AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

yeah this sounds like killing time part 2 in all of the right ways

*Cult was killing time part 2 in all the wrong ways, for those of you keeping score

preorders at www.baysidestuff.com

2. very excite

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

those variants are sweeeet

4. Both these new songs are so good. My friend's birthday is in a couple weeks, just in time for me to get them the galaxy vinyl!

333 GANG likes this.
  5. I'm exercising extreme restraint by not dancing and singing to Interrobang in the office right now.

333 GANG likes this.
  6. J12

Trusted Supporter

New song is great. Prayers is great. Those vinyls are sweet. Just ordered the galaxy one. Consider me excited.

Killing Time is my favorite Bayside record by a mile and these sounds definitely sound like an evolution of that.

333 GANG likes this.
  7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I almost got both variants - but went with galaxy

333 GANG likes this.
  8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I love that even in the age of social media, where we seem to know everything bands are doing, we can still be surprised like this.

333 GANG likes this.
  9. momo32t

Trusted

What I find funny is that they say the Galaxy press is limited...yet it is 800 whereas the Split is 500.

333 GANG likes this.
  10. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m no vinyl collector, but that galaxy variant is HOT

11. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Both songs are solid. Hope there's another jam like Mary on this record. Love that damn song.

CAC3 likes this.
  12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

"Mary" is definitely their best song.

parkerxcore and CAC3 like this.
  13. CAC3

Dog

Agreed. Love this song.

October 4th is a great release date: Bayside, The Menzingers, The Avett Brothers, Vinnie Caruana.

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Adored Mary for the first long while, but it’s become pretty stale to me nowadays. Still a great song, but I skip over it a decent a amount.

15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Got the galaxy one, thanks!!

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh hell yes best day

17. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

City and Colour too, huge day.

CAC3 likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wtf this is so cool I really was not expecting an album announcement let alone in 2 weeks. Excited to give the new song a listen. Prayers slaps so I’m excited

333 GANG likes this.
  19. 333 GANG

ACAB

Nick just did a an Instagram live Q&A, and I asked him if there were any slower/ballad type of songs on the new one, and he said aside from one song in the vein of Mary, the rest of the album is full of rippers front to back. He also said his two favorite songs on it are Numb and Bury Me, and that Bury Me has the best bass line on the record.

20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

KT p2 confrimed

earthlight and 333 GANG like this.
  21. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Bayside is my favorite band. I have the logo tattoo and everything.

I’ll be honest. After hearing Prayers and Interrobang I was worried. I didn’t like them at my first listens, and I thought the day had finally come when Bayside puts out a record I don’t love.

Fast forward a few days, and I’ve listened to both tracks about 50 times each. I think I wasn’t expecting the return to a harder sound after “Vacancy,” so my reaction was severely affected by my preconceived expectations. Once I readjusted myself, it became obvious that both of the new songs are bangers and the new album can’t come soon enough.

333 GANG and pauljgreco like this.
  22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

24. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Oh buddy

333 GANG likes this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Interrobang is most I’ve enjoyed a Bayside song in a while. I’m getting big Killing Time vibes and that’s the best thing I could say so I’m pretty hyped