Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside - Interrobang (October 4, 2019) Album • Page 19

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Anthony_, Sep 19, 2019.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Damn no White Flag? I don't want the setlist spoiled but the two songs off Interrobang that I want to see the most are Medication and Heaven.

2. momo32t

Trusted

In reality they have 8 albums worth of songs to play. All I will say is that they play approximately half of Interrobang, with the remainder being filled in by the rest of the discography.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

seeing them Sunday night on Long Island, very excited for this show.

4. mattylikesfilms Nov 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 29, 2019)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Listening to Walking Wounded (still their best record in my eyes but Interrobang is a VERY close second) and I would absolutely love a remaster/re-recording from Cameron Webb for a 15 year anniversary in 2022. Cameron without a single doubt crushed it with Interrobang so I can only imagine the record sounding even better with his treatment.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

they sound checked it in Rochester a couple weeks ago, like BEFORE they let us VIP people in. I asked them about it and they said that was their first time even practicing it since they recorded and need more time before they put it in the set. Sounds like it’ll happen eventually.

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I don't think I even knew Cameron did this. Between that and Is This Thing Cursed he's killin it recently

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I’m sure Webb did a great job on Cursed but man.. that record was such a let down for me personally.

8. slimfenix182

Nah not for me. Prob my least favorite Dan album, easily my favorite Skiba Trio material since GM.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Agreed! I enjoyed that album a ton!

slimfenix182 likes this.
  10. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Been playing this album a ton the past week or so. Bury Me makes me want to start moshing at work and maybe punch a wall or two haha.

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Come vote for it in the bracket thread

sonder likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Just realized this album still doesn't even have a Wikipedia page.

13. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Didn't there was one! Thanks!

333 GANG likes this.
  14. slimfenix182

What the heck there was a notification in like ten threads about the Simple Plan brackets but I missed this one. Dang it lol

333 GANG likes this.
  15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Gnarly Charlie and 333 GANG like this.
  16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

New Flesh and Not Fair are really well done here.

17. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Just got the notification that my Killing Time 10th anniversary vinyl shipped. Very excited for that one, I'm actually not familiar with the bonus tracks either.

momo32t and earthlight like this.
  18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Killing Time rules. This will only be my second bayside album on vinyl. I have a yellow/gold shudder variant. Love that one.

19. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I now have: Sirens and Condolences, Self-Titled, The Walking Wounded, Shudder, and Killing Time.

I definitely should have bought Interrobang, but I found Cult and Vacancy to be career lows so I wasn't optimistic. I still maintain that Live at the Bayside Social Club is their best album so I'd love a pressing of that one too.

latortuga likes this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Mine shipped as well.

After this, I'll have S/T, Shudder, TWW, Cult, Acoustic Vol. 1, Acoustic Vol. 2

Still need to get Sirens, Vacancy and Interrobang.

Was Social Club ever pressed?

21. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

ncarrab likes this.
  22. momo32t

Trusted

You didn’t list these but you may be forgetting Acoustic Vol. 3 and Covers Vol. 1.

23. momo32t

Trusted

Battle Scars is a top tier Bayside b-side

Colby Searcy and Drewski like this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Correct, I don't have them, but also don't really have the desire for either. Aren't they each only a few songs?

25. 333 GANG

ACAB

5 songs each. I like them both, but definitely don’t think they’re essential for a Bayside collection.

ncarrab likes this.