Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside - Holiday Acoustic Tour 2016 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 22, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

12/16 - Pawtucket, RI @ The Met
    12/17 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
    12/18 - Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon Club
    12/20 - Wilmington, DE @ World Cafe Live
    12/21 - Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
    12/22 - Asbury Park, NJ @ House of Independents
    12/23 - Brooklyn, NY @ Bell House

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3. Morgan

Morgan

Last night in Asbury, Bayside said they'd be back in the Spring, but couldn't say with who or what what venue.

4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I assumed they would be slowing down after the relatively low turn outs from the menzingers tour and the lukewarm reception to the new album / Antony's increasing solo activity, but I'm glad that I was wrong.

5. Jake Z

Regular

Did people not like the new album? I thought it was really solid.

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I've seen a much better reaction to Vacancy than I ever did to Cult.

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I don't think people disliked it, it just seems like most people felt indifferent about it / forgot about it after a few weeks. I personally like about half of the album but admitelly did not spend nearly enough time with the whole thing. I do like cult more though, mostly on the strength of tracks like Stuttering and The Whitest Lie

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Low turnouts? They sold out in CLE. I thought they had a lot of other sell outs too. Granted they were playing smaller venues, but I never heard about poor turnouts.

9. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I was under this impression as well, but could be wrong.

Saw this tour the other night. HH were so incredibly solid and seem like very nice people. I never listened to them much but liked their set.
    Bayside put on such a fun, intimate show at the Ottobar in Baltimore. Pulled some stuff I never thought I'd see which was great. Had an awesome time!

10. Morgan

Morgan

If skate and surf is in Asbury again, could it be that?