Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside – “Go to Hell”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

And it's flawless

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Bayside is releasing some of the best material of their career with these singles. Although I wish they were all released together as an album, songs like Go to Hell and Good Advice are Grade A bangers.

4. adelaide21

one of their best songs of all time

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. Punkrocker

Wiping brings down the rainforest

This is great! I hadn't heard Good Advice yet and damn if that also isn't great.

SuNDaYSTaR and Turkeylegz like this.
  6. KneeDeepPow

This and the Red EP are bangers. I love all of Bayside's stuff, but I enjoy that this one sounds less "showtunes"-y than a lot of their music

slickdtc and Turkeylegz like this.
  7. 333 GANG

ACAB

Apparently the plan is to release three EPs (3 song red EP, 3 song black EP, and a TBA 4 song third EP) and combine them all into one record afterward

8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

In the Bayside interrobang thread someone mentioned that the band was doing two more eps’s and planning on compiling them as an album eventually after. I’d recommend looking there for clarification if interested

9. staygold

better off dead

Loving all the new bayside stuff this year, so good.

.K. likes this.
  10. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

A lot of their recent singles somehow remind me of their Killing Time era, which is peak Bayside in my opinion.

SuddenUrgeJoey and Dan O'Neill like this.
  11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'd even argue Interrobang was a sign of that - with a lot more aggressive guitar work on that too that moved away from showtunes melodies of past releases.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  12. Very good

13. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Wow, great great song!