Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Barry (HBO) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 4, 2017.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Character is pretty annoying but she's supposed to be, the actress playing her is incredible. She absolutely killed that last MacBeth scene

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I appreciate that they made Sally a real complicated person, like she isn't just Barry's vision of her

mad, morgantayler and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  4. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

John Lithgow would have also been great.

5. manoverboard365

Trusted

Watched the pilot last night out of boredom and ended up staying up till like 3am getting caught up. Love this.

Dinosaurs Dish and imthesheriff like this.
  6. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Goddamn.

This show is incredible. Gives me major Breaking Bad vibes.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Finale felt like a step down from the last few episodes just because it was somewhat disjointed and the pacing was weird, but that last section was incredible

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Absolutely incredible season of television.

9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah that was great. Fuck I love Bill Hader.

10. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn. Great finale. I’m really, really glad it didn’t go in a direction where she was going to help him hide what she figured out. Would have been way too unbelievable. Can’t wait for next season.

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Can't wait to see Bill Hader win all the fucking awards that was incredible

manoverboard365 likes this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Easily my favorite new show of the season, and probably my favorite new show in years. I loved every single second of this entire season and the ending was just the cherry on top, holy hell was that intense. Absolutely cannot wait to see where this goes next year

13. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

This was a perfect season of tv

14. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

good season. really enjoy this show. and Im so happy it didnt end of a cliffhanger. like if it would have just ended when he approaches her on the dock or with the hands up part.

15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That would have been so lame.

16. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Honestly wasn’t 100% sold on the show until the last two episodes, maybe even the finale. But it sure did close great.

I was happy to see that the Gene/Moss romance actually ended up serving a plot purpose

17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

She acted the hell out of those last five minutes.

imthesheriff likes this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did anyone else think the final sequence (Gene's house) was a dream at first? There were a few other scenes prior in the series where Barry envisions a happy/successful life with Sally, so when they cut to the scene of them on the hammock, I figured it was Barry imagining again. But once they kept going with it, I figured the cop was only there/getting close to Gene because she still suspected Barry as the killer.

19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought it was a dream up until it showed her walking up to them in the hammock. I imagine that was intentional.

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

100%

Edit: I really think they set that up extremely well too, considering all of the dream sequences Barry had earlier in the show about his happy perfect life.

Edit x2: you already mentioned that lol

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Underrated part of the finale was all the press conference questions asking about Yojimbo

22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i wonder if the show wasn't originally planned for more than one season, or at the very least they did it knowing there was a chance there wouldn't be more than one

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

So next season will inevitably be the investigation of Moss being missing/murdered. And I'm assuming it leading up to Barry killing Gene. It would be pretty ballsy to have Barry kill Gene right away or early in the season.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I need 20 seasons of this. now.

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fucking hell this season was good. I need more immediately.