Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Barry (HBO) TV Show • Page 20

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 4, 2017.

1. currytheword

Trusted

Showed my girlfriend this episode last night and she loved it.

Then I had to show her Hank to make sure she begins watching it fully.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Finally watched last week's ep. Wow, definitely a series highlight.

The scene with the girl latching onto Fuche's face killed me.

Mr. Serotonin and imthesheriff like this.
  3. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That theatre scene was so intense and well acted. Really masterful.

4. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I am so late for my escape room.

Cameron, alina, johnnyferris and 3 others like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, I was gonna point this scene out. Genuinely couldn't tell if Barry was really hurting Sally or not, which I think was the point

Anthony Brooks and imthesheriff like this.
  6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I instantly thought that scene was going to play out like the most recent season of Bojack

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It's looking like Gene is going to find out about Barry/Moss one way or another by the end of this season, but I'm really hoping it's not Fuches who tells him (like they're leading us on).

I thought for sure Gene was just going to kind of figure it out because he keeps saying 'you killed someone, and got away with it' I keep waiting for Gene to connect Barry to Moss.

Would not be surprised if that is how Episode 7 ends (or even the season) with Gene saying that out loud to himself while thinking of their stay together at the cabin.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Gene's son has to come back in some way, as well.

Cameron, Mr. Serotonin and Kuri44 like this.
  9. chris

Trusted Supporter

I just want a gif of Hank and the Chechens dancing around Barry while thanking him

10. dorfmac

Trusted

That scene, and hank losing it on the accordion guy had me laughing so hard I woke my wife up. Hank has got to be my favorite character on television right now

imthesheriff likes this.
  11. the rural juror

Hader’s acting in this is seriously phenomenal. He has to play a bad actor who is occasionally capable of being a great actor, while being totally bewildered by his own process, and occasionally deeply angry, and funny on top of all of it. Unreal.

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah he’s been unreal this season

Anthony_ and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Hader said that the whole part where Hank goes "Are you fucking kidding me?" to the accordion guy was improvised and you can see Hader laughing lol

14. Fuches gonna get it

jorbjorb and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

As incredible as Steven Root is, I don’t know how much further they can take Fuches. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t make it out of this season alive.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I feel like they are 100% taking this in the direction of Barry being forced to kill Fuches by the end of the season. Fuches keeps pushing Barry's buttons and won't give it up no matter how many times Barry tries to make him stop. Barry is definitely going to run out of patience soon, especially if Fuches threatens to expose him in order to get him back to work.

jorbjorb and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I forgot what happened with the car...Did Barry just hide Janice's car there after he killed her? He must've, I just don't remember that part, haha.

jorbjorb likes this.
  18. jorbjorb

7 rings

They didn't show where he hid it in the first season but Janice and her car were both missing that morning.

19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

At first it bugged me how easily Fuches found the tire tracks and then the car later on while multiple people couldn't find it for months, but then I realized I don't really care much about authenticity in this show (see 'ronny/lily' last week) and was able to get over it pretty quickly.

And yeah, I'm glad my prediction of Barry killing Fuches looks more and more on point.

Mr. Serotonin and jorbjorb like this.
  20. abw123

Trusted

Agree, was the best episode of the series. So funny.

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuches alone in the woods, and terrified was very funny for some reason.

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

2 eps left yeah?

23. the rural juror

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

unfortunately

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Season flew by