Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Banshee (Cinemax) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Slangster, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Bunker and Rebecca are a real-life couple?! I had no idea. That's awesome.

As for the finale, agreed that it was the best episode of the season. All of the goodbyes were perfect. The show wrapped up the best way it could after a bit of a trainwreck of a season. Still wish Hood got to finish off Proctor instead of the Cartel, but that couldn't have happened with the way the storylines were set up, so, whatever.

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yeah I had no clue Bunker and Rebecca were together either. Imagine if they had kids. They would have the most beautiful children ever ha.

This is pretty cool, too:

Slangster likes this.
  3. airik625

@Slangster Now the only thing I need to do is go back and watch all the Banshee Origins episodes. There are 4 season's worth at 5 minutes a piece. I think there are an average of like 10 episodes per season. I've watched one and it was actually very enlightening as to the Job's past.

Here is one to give you an idea of what they will be like:

4. drstrong

I'm Back.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but Kurt is a huge piece of shit, right? I get that Calvin was an asshole and all that, but to fuck your own brother's wife? Calvin was speaking 100% truth right up until the end.

Also, how hilarious was it that the Senator was not only a neo nazi, but was in on the entire drug thing?

Proctor is alive I bet.

Brock having the sudden realization that he needs to be a little bad in order to maintain the overall good was pretty awesome.

Suck my tit.

Not knowing Hood's name is going to bother me, just as much as the other characters actually calling him Hood when there is no outside people around bothers me.

5. thebloodhound

Regular

I think they tied everything up quite well, whilst not making things as predictable as we expected.

Brock and his rocket was a highlight, that whole scene with the cartel was great.

It's a damn shame this show has left us

airik625 likes this.
  6. airik625

yeah Brock with that rocket launcher was incredible.

You really should stop doing this Carrier. Like you have a real problem haha.

7. dash64

This is my design

Man, I really hope that Hood finds happiness wherever he goes. Once my blurays come in I'm doing a re watch.

Jusscali and airik625 like this.
  8. airik625

I hated realizing last night that there would never be another new episode of Banshee again.

Jusscali likes this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

I watched this whole series in about 2 weeks. Absolutely love it. Finally, a show that has no filler really and doesn't string you along. So much fun, probably one of my favorite shows up there with The Shield, GOT and Breaking Bad.

10. airik625

It's so fucking entertaining. We watch it all the time. Really. The replay value is through the roof with this show.

11. Davjs

Trusted

I actually think it would be, which is rare for me with shows. I was ready to start over as soon as it finished. What a ride.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Never finished this, but I should. First couple of seasons were a lot of fun.

13. Davjs

Trusted

Watching it all at once, the first 2 seasons were my favorite. Even though the last is the weakest and you could tell they had more they wanted to do and were forced to wrap it all up so fast, it somehow ended so nicely. No complaints.

airik625 likes this.
  14. airik625

Second and third seasons are my favorite. I love them all though.

Really looking forward to seeing what Hoon Lee brings to the second season of Outcast.

15. Davjs

Trusted

Never seen outcast. I do think Hoon Lee was awesome, first thing I've seen him in.

16. airik625 Oct 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 11, 2016)
    airik625

Also, how fucking amazing was the third season finale? The heist at Camp Genoa. Very impressive with all the camera angles.

When you go back and rewatch it, like me, I'm sure you'll start noticing how many scenes (especially action sequences) were filmed in one take.

One more thing, at the end of every episode, there's a short clip that that follows the credits. Wasn't sure if you happened to notice it or not.

17. Davjs

Trusted

The heist was really well done, first thing in POV that made sense to do it in and was interesting to watch lol. The action was all top notch, esp the chase scenes. I never noticed how many were one take but I wouldn't doubt there were a lot.

18. airik625

19. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Coming to HBO Max on the 23rd, hell yeah

thebloodhound, riotspray and airik625 like this.
  20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Omfg be still my heart

thebloodhound likes this.
  21. thebloodhound

Regular

This show is still one of my favourites of all time.

When i was watching The Boys all I could think was Lucas Hood could take Homelander down

Jusscali and airik625 like this.
  22. Jusscali

Bring it backkkkk

thebloodhound likes this.
  23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watched Warrior and jumped on to this. 5 eps into season two already. Loving it.

Why is everyone so god damn horny for Hood?

thebloodhound and airik625 like this.
  24. Jusscali

He’s a stud

25. thebloodhound

Regular

Alternatively, are you suggesting you are not?