Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bands you loved that faded away • Page 44

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Apr 11, 2016.

1. tomdelonge

Trusted

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So I don't know if anyone remembers After Midnight Project, but I learned tonight that the singer is now a big-time music producer and songwriter whose name I actually recognize. The more you know!

Jason Evigan - Wikipedia

3. casserole

Northstar

4. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

This EP was so good.

5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

A goddamn masterpiece. Their other two releases were also good shit, but not in that same tier.

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does therefore I am count?

7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Playing in Turnstile, Trapped Under Ice and Praise. First one is for sure the time commitment

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

anyone remember these guys???

chewbacca110, Crisp X and GEM37 like this.
  9. GEM37

She haunts the roads

FUCK YEAH!!! Whaddya mean faded away, they're still going strong - albeit mostly in Europe.

They also swapped in the insanity of that first album for a more generic hard-rock style, but I still fuck with it.

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

lol i don't know anything about them other than those few songs. no idea they were still around!

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I remember Nobody! That song is a JAM!

theagentcoma likes this.
  12. straylight93

The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers. I'd definitely recommend them to fans of Bright Eyes, The Mountain Goats, or Pedro The Lion.

13. I miss Hostage Calm. They didn't fade away actually, but their break up was so sudden that it still feels like Die On Stage came out yesterday.

14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Love Die On Stage so much

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  15. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Man, that whole album was so fresh & fun. Wish I could’ve seen them play when Alanna was still in the band

16. Another week, another nostalgic mention of a band that had so much potential but stopped way too soon.

The intro... damn.

RedDotRecording likes this.
  17. HalfHearted

Regular

Popped in my Race the Sun album this weekend, they definitely had a ton of potential and just seemed to drop off after their only (I think) album.

Weird LiBrary and tyramail like this.
  18. brandon

Regular Prestigious

Wow I forgot all about this band. I think I got their EP for free when they opened at Taste of Chaos one year

19. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

If anyone listened to The American Scene, Matt and Charles put out a new EP today under the name String of Hearts. It's available on their bandcamp for a name your price offer.

After Dark, by String of Hearts

RedDotRecording likes this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Adelphi, nice

22. theagentcoma

what about Codeseven, This Day & Age, Consider the Thief, and Closure of Moscow?

23. Yes to all of them. Closure In Moscow are active tho, they take their time recording music. Pretty sure their upcoming album will be released next year as they were still in the studio recently.

coleslawed, sonder and theagentcoma like this.
  24. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Aaaaand now I'm listening to The Bell & The Hammer again.

theagentcoma likes this.