Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - Light We Made (Oct 7 2016) Album • Page 75

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Jul 6, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

"be accountable" and tagging the bands seems like they're expecting something from the bands though?

coleslawed, JaytotheGee and Cameron like this.
  2. Ah, yeah okay that’s fair. I went straight for the images and missed the actual tweet part.

Considering she was obviously pretty close with the accused, I doubt she wouldn’t know that neither of those bands exist anymore — but yeah I could see that part of the tweet maybe meaning she wants the bands to acknowledge the situation anyway. Hopefully someone from the band reaches out to her for clarification so she doesn’t feel ignored, if that’s the case.

3. musicfan10

Trusted

So I can’t see the tweet that was posted? What is going on ?

4. Tom Lee

Regular

(Note: I deleted my tweet sharing what she wrote since I noticed Alexa made her own post)

Just seen the comments here about my tweet. I copied in the bands so they were made aware, if they weren't already, as I had just been made aware of this. The 'be accountable' statement should've been evidently directed towards the abuser!

sophos34 likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The point is this has nothing to do with Balance. Though I do appreciate the post in that it brought awareness of the shitty guy from YBI!. Though just posting it in that thread would have sufficed.

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

The you blew it Twitter is active so I get tagging them but no one runs or checks balances Twitter anymore I’m pretty sure, just an fyi

7. Kixur413

Aren't they going on tour this April? Heard something about that after the Emo Night with Jon the other day in Phoenix.

8. atlas

Trusted

pardon

latortuga and inagreendase like this.
  9. latortuga

Regular

My god man don't play with me.

10. atlas

Trusted

i don't have anything new to add/any news on the "tour" mentioned above i just needed to remind someone how goddamn good this song is

coleslawed, sophos34, Cameron and 3 others like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone in these areas

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

my man with the hot intel

latortuga, Kixur413 and mattav152 like this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

mattav152 likes this.
  14. timcsheehan

Regular

might have to fly to philly for this.

15. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

FUCKKKKKKK YES

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck gotta make it to one of those

17. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

Kick Andy out or stay fucking dead

Contender, Carrow and Joe4th like this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus... Andy filled in on one tour and was never officially in the band lol

Cameron likes this.
  19. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I get that Jon thinks he’s too cool for this to an extent and they owe us nothing but I’m happy they realized the fuckboyness of saying “bad weather no shows peace ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “

20. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

please do not put “lol” at the end of a response about my friend being sexually assaulted thx

Joe4th, Carrow and Shrek like this.
  21. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

For what its worth, from interviews I've seen/heard from him recently it seems like Jon was actually pushing to keep the band going, but I totally agree with you that it was lame as hell for them to just end the way they did last year without rescheduling anything.

latortuga likes this.
  22. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I’m planning on going to the Philly date. Any ideas on who the special guests could be?

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't mean to be insensitive towards your friend being assaulted. Truly apologize

Just don't see the point here of attacking this band over it when he filled in on one tour and they obviously had no idea at the time.

24. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I'm pretty sure Jon is the one that wanted to keep going based on what he's said on podcasts. Not sure who it is that doesn't, but man, I really wish they would just keep going with whoever wants to still play. None of these shows are anywhere close to me.

latortuga likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Will most likely end up in Philly, but Boston is tempting since TJ is also on it