Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure / From Indian Lakes / Queen of Jeans Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 21, 2017.

1. JesseKilgannon

I just assumed it saying jersey city behind it on the poster was a placeholder

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Wasn't that the show they debuted Local Man? I had tickets but didn't go after Fireworks dropped off. I wasn't big into The Wonder Years yet.

3. Yep, that was the one.

4. atlas

Trusted

Anyone know what B&C are playing on this tour?

5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They're encoring with "I tore" still :------)

pauljgreco likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Setlist is pretty solid! Definitely want to try and make it to that Columbus date

7. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

They played Run From Me in RI and it fit perfectly with their other stuff imo. Also kinda dug the autotune Jon was using on his voice for Midnight Zone but I prefer his natural vocals a lot more

8. atlas

Trusted

Yeah that setlist is very good. I thought they would go heavier on LWM but it's a pretty even split from all albums. Although I will say it's a crime they're not playing Fame live yet.

mattav152 likes this.
  9. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

That would probably be the only thing I'm bummed about too. Fame is right up there with Midnight Zone as my fav on the record. I wouldn't complain at all if they replaced Afterparty with Fame.

10. atlas

Trusted

This show was sooooo good. Bizarre crowd though. Why a pit during Stonehands?

11. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Right? That was so weird.

Can echo that this is a tour you shouldn't pass on. From Indian Lakes were dope and Balance has never sounded better. The new songs sound fantastic live (especially "For a Walk" and "Postcard").

coleslawed and mattav152 like this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The crowd last time I saw them was so weird. They'll pit for anything.. 3 people opened up a pit and started doing the worm and took their shirts off during the set too. Most bizarre thing I've ever seen at a show

13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Balance had a fill in on guitar and bass last night. Have they been doing that all your? I know on a recent podcast Jon said something's were happening in the band that he couldn't talk about

14. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Watched the second half of B&C (I went to TSSF down the road for the first half). The crowd was awful (a mix of dickheads moshing unnecessarily hard and people that were fighting the people doing it). A few fights broke out and Jon stopped to lecture the crowd twice. It was not a good night for them, but they sounded good.

15. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

That's a damn shame. The crowd was odd at parts in Chicago, but it never got that bad.