Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure / From Indian Lakes / Queen of Jeans Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 21, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Weird touring, weird double jersey city

3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Hopefully it's Bloomington,in !!!!

4. Where's Philly?

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I was thinking about going to Columbus for a day or 2 of Rock on the Range anyway so I might go see Turnstile, TBS etc and then duck out and head to this show

6. atlas

Trusted

Might do Chicago, might do DeKalb. Definitely DeKalb if Chicago is at the Concord

7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Queen of Jeans being on the tour makes it even better. I'll hit up the PGH show.

8. cwhit

nothing between jersey and virginia makes me sad

9. SPine

Trusted

That is a solid plan. I missed the Balance/Foxing Cleveland show because of work. Might try and do the same

10. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Would like to see FIL again, maybe this would get me to spin the new B&C record a bunch too.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. flask

Trusted Supporter

I've been spinning new B&C and FIL back to back a lot since they came out so this is fantastic.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They were really good in Cleveland, I want to see them again really bad after that. The past few times before that I thought they were really off but they got their shit together again

13. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Hell yeah, I'll be in Grand Rapids without a doubt. B&C and FIL is such a cool pairing.

14. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah most definitely hitting this up.

15. fbrrocks

Trusted

wish ct again but nope

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Would like to go to the GR date, but already have my ticket for TSSF/Turnstile. A little part of me wants to duck out after Turnstile to catch B&C because I haven't seen them since 2012.

17. Probably going to this in Dekalb. The House seems like the perfect venue for these bands.

18. atlas

Trusted

It's such a tiny place. I saw O' Brother open for The Dear Hunter there last May and I was worried it was gonna fall apart lol

19. The Wonder Years there in 2011 is still one of the wildest shows I've ever been to. I sure hope it survives ETID and '68.

20. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Of course we were at the same TWY show haha. That's still one of my favorite shows ever, dang.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  21. Lots of great memories of that show - the first ever performance of "Local Man Ruins Everything" was really special, and the guy who asked his girlfriend to prom on stage ended up becoming one of my best friends a few years later.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You should do that, B&C found their niche and absolutely kill it live. Seeing Turnstile and them back to back would be a really good night

23. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Ecstatic this tour is coming here. Pretty shocking that they'd choose to play here twice in 13 months. So happy From Indian Lakes is opening this as well, never seen them.

24. JesseKilgannon

Any news on that crossed out date?

25. cwhit

waiting on the first jersey city date to be sold out, it's very obviously another one