Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - 6 Final Shows Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mynamesgeneric, Jan 14, 2019.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

I’ve been watching this non stop, seems all of them are super into playing together. I just don’t get what caused the breakup. It’s painful to watch the last 8 minutes, Jon crying not wanting it to end

2. TMS2787

Trusted

I agree. Painful! Never understood what caused this amazing band to break up.

3. musicfan10

Trusted

Is that sarcasm ?

4. musicfan10

Trusted

???

mattav152 likes this.
  5. timcsheehan

Regular

Since today is a year from the final show, what better time to re watch and long for the days of live music?

6. Can’t believe that was only a year ago. Jfc the last 12 months have been something

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  7. musicfan10

Trusted

Any chance this group ever gets back together?

JaytotheGee likes this.
  8. I could see an anniversary show or two for TTWTWM but otherwise nah

Jon said something the other day about some new tunes though, wonder if he’s still doing coward or if it’s for something else

9. musicfan10

Trusted

Man I sure hope so . I thought with all the time off they may try to get it back together. I think Jon never wanted it to end? Wasn’t it the drummer who was the main problem ?

10. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I'd love a nice little TLDR timeline if someone could share it, but from what I understand at 1 or 2 of the original members quit touring around the Light We Made release (maybe earlier?) and even for their farewell shows it wasn't the complete original lineup.

I don't see them getting back together, but I could see an anniversary show or two for TTWTWM.

11. musicfan10

Trusted

Yes I’ve never been sure what happened - just heard the drummer was tough to deal with

12. musicfan10

Trusted

Go do yourself a favor and listen to

I tore you apart in my head

13. momo32t

Trusted

Or listen to Jon's new solo EP - The Pain You Took On

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  14. musicfan10

Trusted

If any band is needed back, it’s balance and composure

falafelmywaffle likes this.