Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - 6 Final Shows Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mynamesgeneric, Jan 14, 2019.

1. currytheword

Trusted

2. Localman

Regular

3. currytheword May 1, 2019
    (Last edited: May 3, 2019)
    currytheword

Trusted

Just messaged you. Hopefully it works. Sorry about that.

4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’m so excited for this

kkhawk24 likes this.
  5. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I’m very excited for next weekend. I was never able to see them before for one reason or another. Couldn’t miss their final show though.

6. musicfan10

Trusted

How’s the Kerch been

7. musicfan10

Trusted

Merch

8. currytheword

Trusted

I have a single ticket still available for the final May 11th show. Went ahead and listed it on Ticketmaster and it's verified if anyone is interest. Price is slightly over what I paid now since Ticketmaster charges a fee.

9. musicfan10

Trusted

would love to have that ticket

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I put my extra ticket on stubhub for the lowest price of any of the ones available last night, and by this afternoon it sold. I ended up getting $3 above what you originally paid. Could be a good option for you.

currytheword likes this.
  11. currytheword

Trusted

I’ve never used stubhub before because of all the nightmare stories.

12. flask

Trusted Supporter

I’ve used stubhub dozens of times without problems but I only ever use it for hockey games. Concerts might come with a different set of problems.

13. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Stubhub is fine to use in 2019.

14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Anyone have a philly ticket? Have a friend looking

15. Mtlman1331

Trusted

The last Philly show was great, I have been to a lot of “last” shows and without a doubt this one seemed to have been a huge downer with the crowd. Don’t get me wrong it was a great show, but wasn’t as celebratory as other last shows. I think a lot of times people are ready/ok with some of these bands beings done, but B&C felt like they were just getting started and were gonna be around for a long time. Three great albums and continuously evolving.

16. currytheword

Trusted

I really loved the show as well. It was my first time at the Fillmore and kinda felt like the sound system wasn't amazing, but still good. Setlist was perfect. I also lucked out in that I found the one guy looking for a ticket outside on a smoke break and was able to sell it to him so it didn't go to waste.

Was surprised to see, if i'm not mistaken, Bailey wasn't playing drums for their final shows? Kind of a bummer but understandable I suppose if he wasn't on the same page with the rest of the band anymore.

17. momo32t

Trusted

That last setlist looked like an ideal way to end it. As much as I love Light We Made, the earlier albums (Separation, TTWTWM) do more fan service.

18. atlas

Trusted

yeah Bailey was not with them. Someone asked Jon about it on one of those Instagram story question things and he gave a non-answer so it's probably not anybody's business. kind of a bummer but glad they were able to (mostly) go out on their own terms

currytheword likes this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

Gotcha, thanks for informing me.

It didn't strike me as a last show up until Jon took a moment to say that he suffered from severe stress and anxiety over the show leading up to it, but that now that it was happening and he was up there, it was just fun and fulfilling for him. He apologized for the set being "long", but stated they wanted to play everything. I would've stayed for another 5 songs if they wanted.

20. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Loved the setlist. I thought they put on a great final show.

21. currytheword

Trusted

There's only 4 songs I would've loved to have heard that weren't in the setlist which were Rope, Separation, Galena, and I'm Swimming. But the setlist they went with worked very well and I wasn't feeling let down at all. Two other tracks i've always been big on are Say and Why Do You Leave Us? but I knew there was 0 chance of hearing either of those since neither are popular songs for them.

Chcurry182 likes this.
  22. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Show was amazing, perfect setlist to go out on. Weird about the Bailey thing, seeing as he was on of OGs who played their last few tours.

23. musicfan10

Trusted

well whats the reason why bailey wasn't there???

24. currytheword

Trusted

Doesn't appear to be public knowledge.

25. atlas

Trusted

currytheword likes this.