Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - 6 Final Shows Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mynamesgeneric, Jan 14, 2019.

1. flask

Trusted Supporter

Luckily I was off to the side so I wasn’t getting much vocals anyways.

2. flask

Trusted Supporter

Just watched videos from last night and low key glad I couldn’t hear him. Poor dude.

johnnyferris likes this.
  3. momo32t

Trusted

I'm shocked I did not see Midnight Zone on the set list. That was getting such heavy play on the past few years of touring.

4. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Who is the “special guest” for the Boston show?

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have any tattoo shop recs in Brooklyn?

I've been talking about getting the Separation artwork since it came out so I guess next weekend would be a proper time to do that

kkhawk24, TMS2787 and trevorshmevor like this.
  6. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

For a shop to walk-in try either Eight of Swords, or Rose's both in Williamsburg.

7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

See y'all in Brooklyn tonight :iloveyou:

web250 likes this.
  8. momo32t

Trusted

Have fun to all that are going. Unfortunately couldn’t snag a ticket but saw them a lot on the Light We Made cycle and the first NYC “farewell” tour.

9. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Bought a tickets for Boston tomorrow night through stubhub, still haven’t received them yet. Making me nervous since I have a 4 hour drive for this

10. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Saw that one too, thought it was really the last.

Happy to be seeing them again. If anyone else is there, come find me, I'll be in a pale green shirt with a low-key Touche logo, screaming my lungs out.

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

If anyone needs a ticket to the philly dates I have 1 extra ticket to each date for sale.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Finally made it to Brooklyn stoked for tonight!

13. cherrywaves

Trusted

Good show last night, it did seem like Jon had a little bit of trouble with his higher register. Wonder if he's feeling sick? Was nice to see how much fun he had with the Light We Made material

mattav152 likes this.
  14. cherrywaves

Trusted

Also, Ovlov is fucking sick

mattav152 and pauljgreco like this.
  15. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Saturday night in Boston was intense to say the least and the crowd was wild. I think they sounded really good, and Jon's voice held up pretty well. I love this band. Its so sad to see them go, but I'm glad I got to experience them play one last time.

sayitaintjoe likes this.
  16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wish we got anything off the Tigers Jaw split and Lost Your Name in New York but otherwise it was great!

17. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Boston (night 1) ended up getting Burden from the TJ split. Weird they didn't play it in NY too

currytheword and pauljgreco like this.
  18. They definitely played it in Pomona. Biggest surprise for me was no Reflection, which I’m fine with, but I definitely just assumed it was a sure thing

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn that would have been awesome and made the set feel truly whole haha

mattav152 likes this.
  20. sayitaintjoe Apr 8, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2019)
    sayitaintjoe

Yeah, Saturday in Boston was incredible. After the first few songs Jon was like “This is what we’ve been waiting for!”

Have the crowds not been that good?

Also, does anyone know who was playing drums for them? Didn’t appear to be Bailey. Was there some hot drama I missed?

21. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

It was Dennis from Saves the Day

sayitaintjoe likes this.
  22. currytheword

Trusted

Hey so, idk how many people may still be looking to attend the very final show for them at the Fillmore on May 11th but it seems my roommate is not gonna be able to go. Figured I’d offer up the ticket on here before posting it on one of those resale sites.

23. Localman

Regular

How much?

24. currytheword

Trusted

Would sell it for just $35 which is what I paid. My girlfriend and I are still going so it’s only one ticket I have available, but this was the price breakdown.

2957B125-9C9A-4B34-9689-2591DFC4D24F.png

25. Localman

Regular

I’m down for it