Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - 6 Final Shows Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mynamesgeneric, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Jon answered some questions on his Instagram story a few weeks ago. Someone asked why the tour wasn’t coming to San Fransisco and he said because no one came last time. I’m guessing they scheduled this tour in cities they knew people would show up for.

theasteriskera and flask like this.
  2. musicfan10

Trusted

man this band always should have been bigger and more popular than they were. it makes no sense

currytheword and theasteriskera like this.
  3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I'll be at the original Pomona show.

4. musicfan10

Trusted

Can you post those?

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

Can’t wait to hear that project with the singer from Vein. Jon played a song at the end of his solo set a couple months ago that was auto tune and just a looped guitar riff and I thought it was fantastic. Don’t think the majority of the crowd liked it tho.

pauljgreco likes this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I like the article- it doesn’t really talk about anything out of the ordinary from what I’ve seen him say in the last couple years’ of interviews.

I disagree that they should have stayed with No Sleep. That label was drowning at that point. I’m still surprised the label found a way to get out of the mess they were in.

Vagrant was obviously just not the best choice to bounce to. I get why they opted to do that, though- what’s the point of making a lateral label jump for them? It’s a bummer that it didn’t work out. Maybe if it did, and they continued an upward ascension, they’d figure out a way to power through without letting it go.

8. musicfan10

Trusted

Very depressing article

9. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

The openers for the new Philly show are Superheaven + Queen of Jeans.

For the OG Philly show, Cursive announced their tour, and Appleseed Cast opens the shows- does that mean a 4 band bill, or are they just not gonna do this show?

10. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm hoping the Boston date gets Superheaven. I never got to see them before they broke up so that would be cool.

cherrywaves likes this.
  11. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Damnnnn I wanted superheaven so bad on the last show. Still hoping for a surprise title fight set

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

It's all 4 bands on the bill

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The new Philly show also got bumped up to Fillmore. I'd love to see them with Superheaven

14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Yeah both shows are at the fillmore now

andysoto523 likes this.
  15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

i just posted 4 tickets for the philly show on live nation for $58 a piece, seems a lot lower then what I've seen, if anyone is looking

16. kkhawk24

This started last night in Denver. It was a pretty awesome night. Mewithoutyou and Tigers Jaw both sounded great. Mood seemed to bounce between sad and hyped for Balance. Jon got choked up a couple times addressing the crowd. They didn't really miss a beat since the last time I saw them. They just had to take a decent break between songs for Jon to adjust to the altitude. Setlist was pretty much everything I expected/wanted. Happy to post if people want to see but don't want to spoil anything. Glad I get to see them a couple more times in Philly.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Interested in what they played if you maybe want to post it with the spoiler tag on it!
    Can't wait for the Philly show. Saw a couple videos last night and definitely seemed like they haven't missed a beat.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Spoiler tag please! I don't want to see lol

kkhawk24 likes this.
  19. kkhawk24

Setlist is a definitely out of order in the middle but this is pretty close

When I Come Undone
    Back Of Your Head
    I Can't Do This Alone
    Quake
    Parachutes
    Void
    Fade
    Cut Me Open
    Afterparty
    Spinning
    Postcard
    Keepsake
    Patience
    Reflection
    I Tore You Apart In My Head

Encore:
    Tiny Raindrop

20. atlas

Trusted

did they not play Notice Me? I saw a pic of the setlist that had them playing it last

21. kkhawk24

Not unless they did a second encore that I missed. Jon's voice was getting a little rough at the end so they might have scrapped it

22. Not clicking that spoiler tag but that big long line at the end before the encore makes me very happy

kkhawk24 likes this.
  23. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

This is rough. His voice can barely get through these songs.

Touché was amazing at least

24. Yeah. That was hard to watch kinda. Also a little bummed at no Bailey, he and their bass player have a really good chemistry that I felt was a little missing from this set

johnnyferris likes this.
  25. atlas

Trusted

Hope Bailey is there for Philly. Also hope Jon’s voice holds up. Only a few more shows to go thankfully lol