Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure - 6 Final Shows Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mynamesgeneric, Jan 14, 2019.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

All I know is I want to be at the final show. No MCS bullshit

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  2. MacbethSin

Regular

Is there another way to read it...? They're speaking pretty explicitly. The 11th will be the final show.

3. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

K

4. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Yea cause if there is one thing you can count on in the music industry is a band keeping their word when it comes to playing one last show or a final show or breaking up

5. MacbethSin

Regular

What's that have to do with anything? Sure it may end up being a lie, but what they're saying is very clear.

6. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I’m saying if there is money to be made and the venue is only available at certain days I wouldn’t put it past them or any other band to go against what they say. The Chariot said their final tour was gonna be small venues, the venue here sold out the day it went on sale so they moved it from a 400 person venue to 1200, people were pissed. Bands say things.

7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Of course but that's nothing new it happens all the time haha

8. Mtlman1331

Trusted

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Being angry at more people being able to say goodbye to a band seems like a weird hill to die on.

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

I think its more weird that people need to be at THE last show. But thats just me I guess.

11. atlas

Trusted

I mean I definitely would prefer being at the last show than the 2nd to last show or whatever but it's not even close to a dealbreaker or anything. I just wanna see em one more time before they disappear

12. musicfan10

Trusted

I just want them to stay together

13. atlas

Trusted

we know

14. flask

Trusted Supporter

Lol

15. timcsheehan

Regular

One of the best things about this is that its introduced me to Cursive. How did I sleep on them for so long.

theasteriskera likes this.
  16. flask

Trusted Supporter

That’s kinda wild to me tbh but glad you’re digging them.

17. timcsheehan

Regular

They were one of those bands that I always knew I needed to get around to listening to but just never did. But now I’ve got like two decades worth of records to enjoy!

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Looks like a few new dates added:

19. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Uncertain if they’re aware the USA has 50 states, not like 6, but whatevz i’ll Probably buy tickets to a second Philly show now.

20. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I mean, that's the whole point. They don't exactly want to tour anymore, especially after the van accident. Not sure they want to tour the entire US doing something they aren't fond of anymore.

21. Not to mention at least a few of them probably have jobs that they can't exactly just up and leave for a month

22. musicfan10

Trusted

I thought they were over the bus incident? It seems Jon likes to tour

23. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Jon may like to tour, but Jon is only 1 of the members.

24. I doubt the accident really has a ton to do with the amount of cities being hit on these dates, but even if it did, they drove straight off the edge of a highway and fell 75 feet clear down to the bottom of a ravine. Pretty understandable thing to never really get over

Joe4th likes this.
  25. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I'm still bummed this is nowhere near me, but these guys don't owe me anything. They can do whatever they're comfortable doing.

theasteriskera and trevorshmevor like this.