Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure – “Spinning”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

hey i actually like this one.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I really, really like this mellowed out version of B&C.

bptky likes this.
  4. latortuga and jorbjorb like this.
  5. jorbjorb

7 rings

wow never knew about the car crash. glad to see they're ok.

6. TrailerParkJesus

OG

That face has a Hitler mustache

7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I've liked each song so far, though nothing particularly gripping yet. Possibly the worst cover of the year too.

Christian Romero likes this.
  8. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

That's a really bad accident, I remember a story about another band that went off a highway and the entire band died. They were extremely lucky considering they mostly didn't have seatbelts on.

9. SayHello

Regular

This song is okay. Going back and listening to the others, I feel the same way. At first I was interested in the sound change, but there's little variation between them and even less variation within the songs themself. Just seems like they're playing the same thing the whole song, kind of monotonous. But I'm still hoping I'll like this record more as a collective unit than as a couple singles randomly premiered. Anyhow, I'm happy the band is safe and making music, sounded like an extremely terrifying incident.

10. aniafc

Trusted

Album is really good. Not too much different from what has been released so far, but hopefully it grows on you.

"I Tore You Apart In My Head" will always be one of my favorite songs of their's, though haha

SayHello likes this.
  11. mattritter

Love this. I feel this album is going to be a very natural progression from Things We Think We're Missing.

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I like it more and more, I'll take it for what it is and I'm sure it's going to be a good piece in their discography. So far I can't imagine it will top their previous records for me though, but it's ok :)