Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Suns - Disappear Here Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by indecipherable, Jul 6, 2016.

1. RoKKeR

The Fly

I've been unable to get that closing refrain from Outskirts of Paradise out of my head since I first heard it.

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. atlas

Trusted

I've been unable to get any part of Outskirts of Paradise out of my head since I first heard it, haha. Everything this band writes somehow comes out catchy and memorable, it's remarkable

3. jorbjorb

7 rings

outskirts of paradise is amazing i agree

ekjohnson4 likes this.
  4. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

This album is a lot better than Language & Perspective, which I really enjoyed btw. Nothing on here hit me quite as much as Cardiac Arrest did the first time I heard it, but this album is much more cohesive and is something I can see myself listening to from front to back for some time to come. I only listen to certain tracks off of L&P these days.

5. atlas

Trusted

Just saw them on tour for this record, so great. Lots of neat little interludes an things they added to their show and of course all the songs are catchy and fun live.

SEANoftheDEAD, SayHello and JRGComedy like this.
  6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I enjoy it but I don't think it's nearly as good/catchy

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Just started listening to these guys. Good stuff. I think I like their first release most.

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. jorbjorb

7 rings

Can't believe this album thread only has two pages. What a great album.

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

It's not quite as good as Language and Perspective in my opinion, however this album is still something I listen to often.

jorbjorb likes this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Off She Goes is top 5 Bad Suns for me.

11. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

12. atlas

Trusted

Hell yes. extremely ready for more from these guys

13. RoKKeR

The Fly

Why hello there. Ready for this!