Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Religion Announce Four Part Streaming Series

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bad Religion have announced a four-part streaming series. Tickets are now on sale.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Every person on this site who claims to like punk owes it to themselves to see one of the best live bands you’ve ever seen ripping through these songs. Mount Rushmore punk band.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm always surprised by how small the Bad Religion community is here.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

hell yeah. this is gonna rule.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The Roxy Theatre - Los Angeles, CA
    Bad Religion celebrates 40 years with the release of Decades, a four-episode streaming event filmed live at The Roxy in Hollywood, California. Each episode focuses on one decade of their career, beginning with the '80s premiering on December 12th, '90s December 19th, '00s December 26th, and concluding with '10's on January 2nd. The episodes will include live performance footage filmed at The Roxy in October of 2020, exclusive interviews, and fly-on-the-wall peeks at their rehearsals leading up to the taping of Decades.

this rules - it's like mini documentaries and a live show for each one.

Orla and fredwordsmith like this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I don't have enough words to say about how excited I am for these. They're my favorite band of all time and when I think about these episodes I get a lil excited in my tum tum

AlwaysEvolving21 and Orla like this.