Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Religion – “What Are We Standing For”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Well I know 4 of us are really excited for new BR.

I still believe people needed to be listening to this band more decades ago and maybe their concepts and ideas could of helped to prevent some of the problems we see that are abundant in society.

Band is still making great music and still in touch with the world around them. They’ve never me see a drop off.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. They're my favorite punk band of all-time. I love that they're still going strong and they never run out of things to say.

It is INSANE to think that a major punk band is still going strong 40 years later.

.K. likes this.
  4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Greg still sounds great. I think the fact they’ve never tried to adopt a mainstream sound has always kept them unique. Sure they do have records that are different, but they never gave up the intensity, lyrical content, guitar solos or attitude that made them BR. Also really happy Mr Brett is back working the band. I still love the records he wasn’t on, but there’s something refreshing about them being on Epitaph now that major labels mean so much less than they did in 1993 (for distribution purposes and exposure).

JRGComedy likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol happy to be one of the 4

AlwaysEvolving21 and .K. like this.