Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Religion – “The Kids Are Alt-Right” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

FINALLY.

We need more Bad Religion in this world. This song bangs.

3. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Update: I listened about 20 times today. Still like it. Oddly, the verses are played straight but the chorus is swung. The whole song needs that swing/triplet feel, or it needs to be faster. Mid tempo BR is ok, but it’s not their wheelhouse.

Also - how the FUCK am I the only person commenting on this? For the godfather’s of this scene? Respect your elders, fellow Choruspeople!

4. Jacktheskipper

Regular

I love the title and the lyrics, but the song itself does nothing for me ... really hoping for something different, when it comes to the full album ... really liked True North ...

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I like the idea but the song didn't really do much for me. It felt a bit generic musically and the lyrics felt a little... soft?

I dunno, I would say they can do a lot better.

6. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

always down for more bad religion, although i could have used more of the oozin ahs

7. The Format

Regular

Not bad. Love me some Bad Religion though

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

A pleasant-sounding song. Hoping the new drummer gets to unleash a little more on the rest of the material!

9. Icynova

I came in ready to hate, thinking they are just jumping the popular train but this just sounds like vintage BR. Good stuff.