Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Rabbits - American Nightmare (November 21, 2016) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Listened to the first few tracks. I like the darker sound and I'm glad they are still keeping the music sexy.

2. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Can't even get through this album. Don't like it at all

3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Guess I need to get on this then huh

4. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Could anybody take a stab at the lyrics on the chorus to "original"?

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Holy fuck I was just digging through here looking for the Jimmy Eat World thread, had no idea BR put out a new album! Possibly about to annoy my coworker thanks to this thread!

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. scott Nov 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2016)
    we've been original, from day one / we ain't slaves to your system / [and you can change til you're different?]

we've been original, from day one / don't look scared when you face us / but we bear all the [wasted?], face down

parts in brackets I'm unsure on

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

this is great but also really strange, maybe bc i've mostly only been familiar with this band through their more straight r&b tracks. lol i guess i always wondered they were in the scene, and now i know. "save yourself" is incredible

8. I think I already love this more than American Love. Tons of sounds I didn't expect to hear them pull off.

9. JM95

Trusted

Original is one of the best vocal performances of the year IMO

10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Can't believe how good this is, and I thought American Love was laughably terrible.

11. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

What made American Love "laughably terrible" to you?

12. Yeah I don't get it. Sure it was nowhere as good as the EP but it was solid.

13. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Regarding the post above me, I didn't listen to the EP so I can't comment on that. But idk what to say, I just hated it. Thought the lyrics were horrible and the music just made me roll my eyes constantly. I legitimately thought it was supposed to be a joke album.

14. ooooh you're in for a treat (assuming you like this type of music). I think it is (at least it was) available for free on their website or bandcamp.

15. I can't get into this. I've tried multiple times, but it's not clicking.

16. atlas

Trusted

Vinyl for this goes up for order tomorrow. Or today, if you're on their email list :eh: