Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Rabbits - American Nightmare (November 21, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Nov 21, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Second full length album from Bad Rabbits is out NOW on streaming sites and free download here: American Nightmare

[​IMG]

1. s t a l k e r
    2. o r i g i n a l
    3. c l o u d s
    4. g a m e o f c h e s s
    5. t o o l a t e
    6. s a v e y o u r s e l f
    7. f l a m e s
    8. w w y d
    9. t h e w i r e
    10. m y s o n g
    11. f a c e l e s s
    12. p u s h ( f t. s p n d a )

JM95, beachdude42 and scott like this.
  2. Honestly the best Boston band around right now imo. New album is phenomenal. And here's me tearing it up in the "Original" video:

[​IMG]

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Excited to check this out later

4. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

This surprise release made me give them another shot after not really clicking with them before, and holy shit I'm in love. This song though!

5. irthesteve

This is amazing, I gotta watch the vid soon

scott likes this.
  6. irthesteve

Glad you're getting into them, band is fun as all hell. That video and song are so good as well. Did you run through all the soundcloud tracks that I posted in the band thread? Suprised it looks like none of them made this album, but there's some really good stuff there

beachdude42 likes this.
  7. tomfrombrick

album rules but surprised to see Eyes On You still hasn't got a proper release

beachdude42 likes this.
  8. beachdude

I'm getting to the rest of them in a bit, still listening to American Love haha

9. irthesteve

Definitely get around to Stick Up Kids at some point as well, that EP is fire. And then if you want to get REAL crazy, they used to be called The Eclectic Collective and put out a really crazy/cool EP called The Flux that you should hop into. Anyway, much more to listen to!!

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. beachdude

Already listened to Stick Up Kids earlier! Fantastic stuff.

11. irthesteve

Wahooooooo

beachdude42 likes this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

ohhhhh gonna listen to this bona fide jam

13. what a surprise, I was worried they were never going to release new music. original is phenomenal.

14. Crisp X Nov 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2016)
    Pretty sure these songs, Dance With You and Eyes On You were part of the album ("American Dream") they recorded with Teddy Riley in 2010/2011 but couldn't release for unknown reasons at the time. Still hope it'll see the day.

beachdude42 likes this.
  15. irthesteve

Ooooh yeah, I totally forgot that they recorded an album. Do you know if there's any articles or anything about that album?

16. irthesteve

OK, so these are for sure Teddy Riley tracks, as mentioned in articles or the song description, are there any I am missing from the list that we know about?

Dance With You
    How High
    Here To Stay
    Dilemma
    Way With Words

and maybe Better Days? I can't see that confirmed anywhere

17. Yep some old interviews:
    American Dream: Exclusive Bad Rabbits Interview
    Bad Rabbits' American Studies

And thanks for asking that question because it made me check this one which was just posted today :
    Interview with Bad Rabbits

18. irthesteve

oh man, now i'm even MORE confused haha!

1) This sounds like Dusted, which came out a long time ago

"We just got out of the studio tracking parts for a project that is sort of an acoustic album, but it's turning out to be more so; recorded re-interpretations of five of our previously recorded songs: three songs from our ‘Stick Up Kids’ EP and two songs from ‘American Love’. "

2) and then there is a "heavy EP"
    3) a James Fauntleroy song for their "next" full length
    4) American Dream is still unfinished?

and no mention of American Nightmare at all even though it came out today, when the interview was posted. So much maddness

19. If I had to guess, the "heavy EP" became American Nightmare, and American Dream is still out there and is more R&B/pop.

Also, go to badrabbits.com and click on the eyes. ;-)

20. irthesteve

Ahhhhhh so much going on I can't handle itttttt

21. irthesteve

Ok, and of these 6 songs, you can download all of them for free except Better Days and Dance With You at:

Digital Download

22. Weird indeed, there must be an issue with the site. Looking through their archives, it looks like it was actually posted back in april 2014.

23. whaaaaaaaaaaaat

so these snippets must be from the James Fauntleroy album that was first teased in 2014

24. beachdude

They seem to have a lot of problems with either internal conflict, label, or something... they are minus one member in the new stuff, one of the guitarists left.

25. irthesteve

really??? This band has so much going on, hah

beachdude42 likes this.