Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Brains Hoping for to Record One Final Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bad Brains recently talked with Rolling Stone and mentioned that they hope to record one final alum.

He recently converted a garage on his property into a recording studio so he could work on various free-jazz projects and record, he hopes, a fitting swan song for the band, titled Mind Power (the group’s original name when they were an aspirational jazz-fusion quartet, before they discovered punk), that would follow up their most recent LP, 2012’s Into the Future.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Would be amazing for this to happen. I've always been a fan of these dudes, but never knew too much about the crazy drama that H.R. brought to the band all these years. Saw the doc they have up on Hulu and it kinda blew me away.

Tata Toothy likes this.
  3. Tata Toothy

Regular

You and me both. It's crazy to think these guys have been playing since 1977. Another album would be cool

coleslawed and carlosonthedrums like this.
  4. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I'm all for it. I'd love to hear them go back to their free jazz roots.