Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad Boys For Life (Adil el Arbi & Bilal Fallah, January 20, 2020) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, May 11, 2018.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

don't remember the first 2 at all, but I seem to remember thinking 2 was better than 1. Glad this is getting good reviews. I'm gonna go see it since I have A-List and I've seen everything else.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've probably seen Part II 50 times, just due to the fact it came out when I was in college and my college had a movie channel that played new releases over and over and over again. It's probably been 15 years since I've seen it and only thing I remember was the scene where the kid comes to the door to pick up Martin's daughter.

Haven't watched Part I in probably 20+ years. Don't remember anything from it.

Honestly don't have any real desire to see III, but I'm extremely intrigued by the good reviews - as I expected this to be an absolute disaster.

3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Made $6million in previews, which is wild.

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

4th movie already in development

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

If they actually do a 4th one, I’m gonna be annoyed they blew “for life” on this one instead of waiting to do “4 life”

jkauf and CarpetElf like this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Bad Boys 4 Eternity

7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Bad Bad Boyz

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Part 4 is gonna be Jon Lovitz and Dana Carvey (the original actors intended for Brad Boys) added to the cast:

4 Bad Boys

9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

This movie was awesome haha

airik625 likes this.
  10. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I loved this film

11. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Looking like this is going to open to around $60m after bringing in an estimated $23.5m on Friday which if true means it has done better than the previous two in terms of opening weekend and highly likely to beat the second one worldwide which when you couple that with the much better critical reception it just looks like a big middle finger to Michael Bay which is great.

12. SFguitar

Regular

How is that a middle finger to Bay? People like the first two films, which is probably why they're going to see the third.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

bay even has a cameo here

Blainer93 likes this.
  14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

CGI was not good and really took me out of most of the action scenes. Felt it was really slow and took way too long to develop. I wanted to like it more.

BornToRun likes this.
  15. secretsociety92

Because it shows that without him at the helm the positive elements, of which there were few, that were in the first two are able to shine without his poor directorial skills. I hated the first two, saw this primarily because of the generally positive critical reception and I definitely found it to be better.

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Holy hell, this was good.

17. soggytime

Trusted

I wish the action was more chaotic like Bay would have done. However, script wise, and performance wise, this was a step up from the other 2.

18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I haven’t seen the first 2 in forever but I thought this was pretty bad.

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

My dad didn't like this movie

20. secretsociety92

This has now made more than both of the first two films combined while also becoming the first film of the year to crack $200m in the US.

stayillogical likes this.
  21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

either digital or vod on the 31st

stayillogical likes this.
  22. Cmoney86

Trusted

FFD0A06A-CF32-4FD6-A4CA-FBCF4489EF8B.png

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Zilla likes this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

just now saw/understood this post

25. SFguitar

Regular

Just watched this. It was alright but nowhere near as good as BB2. BB2 has a way better storyline, bigger action, and funnier comedy and I was expecting a sequel 17 years in the making to exceed that

TSLROCKS likes this.