Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Backstreet Boys Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by spencpants, Apr 4, 2016.

1. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Eric Wilson likes this.
  2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

3. spencpants

I think it'd be funny to see them just because. You know? Like, EVERYBODY liked them or N*SYNC at one point.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I'd be curious to see what they do to separate this from just going to see BSB on tour

5. spencpants

Only one way to find out. ;-p

Generally, Vegas residency shows (from what I hear) are done with a fucking massive budget, and so the lighting/staging will probably be pretty intense.

6. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

If ticket prices aren't outrageous, I actually probably have a group I could easily wrangle together to head to Vegas to catch one of the shows

Vincentbiz likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

The Call is their best song, this is not up for debate it's a fact

Vincentbiz likes this.
  8. Jake Denning

@Jake_Denning Prestigious

Get your gloves on, cause "Backstreet's Back" is without question the BEST song in their catalogue.

OH MY GOD, WE'RE BACK AGAIN.

9. Vincentbiz

Resident Type 1 Diabetic

Thought the same thing as soon as i saw it, will definitely make a trip to Vegas for this

10. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

11. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

In honor of their new album out today, I have all their albums on shuffle and 13 year old me is having a heart attack.

spencpants likes this.
  12. spencpants

I'm listening now. Didn't know if they were ever gonna really put one out or just drop singles whenever they wanted.. but I'm happy so far.

13. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

I probably won't play this album like I do their old stuff, but I enjoyed it and there are a few good songs on it.