Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bachelor (Palehound & Jay Som) - Doomin' Sun (May 28, 2021) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by username, Mar 24, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

ChaseTx and Serenity Now like this.
  2. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

So any show on their without a “#” or “$” is presumed to be a show where they headline? I’m gonna wait to hit Chicago then.

3. Serenity Now and Leftandleaving like this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Missed that tour announcement and got overexcited and bought a ticket, then realized I already have a ticket for Citizen that night. Why am I like this lol

That being said... Citizen starts at 7:30, and if this doesn't start until 9:30, surely there'll be an opener and the venues are pretty close. Maybe it'll work out

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Have you ever been to Empty Bottle before? They kinda run on punk time there so I think you'll be fine if Citizen ends around 10-10:30.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Only once but that’s my hope. I’ll prob just show up when I can and hope to catch a little bit

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm planning on going to this show (but probably not Citizen) so I can always send you messages updating you on the set times as the show goes along.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yes that would be great! Thanks

ItsAndrew likes this.
  10. Serenity Now

still playing this thing a couple times a week. gonna be in my top 5 for 2021 i'm sure.

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

They cancelled their entire tour including the opening dates with Lucy Dacus

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Serenity Now

That's unfortunate. Wonder if they disagree with what the right move is rn RE playing shows.

At least we have this dope album that's still in my top 5 for the year during a STACKED year

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m not here to speculate but I’m guessing something came up with Jay Som since Palehound is still opening Lucy dates

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly works out for me cus I wasn’t sure I could make it, but hope everything is ok with Jay Som. I’m sure we’ll get Bachelor shows at some point and it’ll be a great time

16. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

17. MrAirplane

Trusted

new song

Leftandleaving and ItsAndrew like this.
  18. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

New one reminds me of Samia

19. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

i think there's maybe a minute or two of this record that doesn't fully captivate me. really stellar choruses, really engaging melodies, unique lyrical vocabulary, sweet guitar licks and song structures that always leave you wanting more, hardly any complaints on this one. as someone who's only been able to inconsistently get into tracks by palehound or jay som, i feel like they've really helped elevate each other.

20. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Revisiting this right now and it's (still) so good.

21. Serenity Now

Forgot all about this sadly but you’re right. Still rocks.

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m still sad they canceled the tour for this album.