Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Baby Driver (Edgar Wright, 2017) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dean, Apr 1, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Hype train

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Thank fuck

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

How long have you been waiting?

4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I can't speak for kbeef2 but I'm waiting for the next Edgar Wright film from the moment I leave the theatre seeing the last one.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. airik625

Well yeah. But he made it seem like this movie in particular. Not just the next Edgar Wright film in general.

6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I think a lot of people we very curious what he was going to be working on when he stepped away from Ant-Man. Which was quite some time ago.

7. airik625

Yes.

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Somewhere between 2 and 1000 years

9. What's with the 2 late posts ha. Stoked that this got moved up. Hopefully that means the studio thinks it's so good that they want people to see it asap.

10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

oh lol I didnt even see that it was posted already before mine. i'm going to delete it

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

That's why I posted it again you dweeb.

12. Matt

13. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

BOy... this looks good. Id never heard of Edgar Wright... I heard of Ant Man, but didnt think much of that movie. Not my genre... This, OTOH, looks like it could be.

14. airik625

Edgar Wright didn't direct Ant Man. He was originally scheduled to direct, but it didn't work out. He has a very impressive filmography.

15. Matt

You're in for a treat if you have never seen Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End, and Scott Pilgrim

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Never seen them, though I know <of> scott pilgrim, and hot fuzz. (Michael Cera - I liked in Juno).

17. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

... and I Thought shaun of the dead was a parody of 'dawn of the dead' and done by the Wayans brothers or something.... Maybe Im thinking something else?

18. airik625

I have mixed emotions towards him. He's an okay actor, but seems like a real dick off screen.

19. airik625

The Wayans Bros? Eke

20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Yes. I guess I was wrong - lol. whoops.

21. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

But I think I <LOVE> everything that Kevin Spacey has <EVER> done from the typical ones (Usual Suspects, Seven, and a Time to Kill, and LA Confidential...). There was a good one called '21' also.

22. Matt

It's more of a satire/homage to the classic zombie horror films, but it never really feels like a parody. It's much smarter, hilarious, and very well directed. It's also my favorite comedy.

awakeohsleeper and fenway89 like this.
  23. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

The Wayans bros wish they could do something as good as Shaun of the Dead

24. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

One word that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Flea.

awakeohsleeper and fenway89 like this.
  25. Dean

Trusted Prestigious

The film's UK and Ireland release has been brought forward to the earlier date as well.

fame likes this.