Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

BØRNS - Blue Madonna (January 12, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Yeesh.

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

That’s disappointing. And woof @ his statement. No good.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Too much damning evidence against him, dude's done for. Sucks that he's a shithole, I hope the women can find peace someday

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

yikes. thats awful. interested if we get any responses from his band members considering they're all women

5. irthesteve

looks like more and more is coming out, multiple instances of underage girls.

6. irthesteve

if anyone was wondering, he still played his show tonight

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

It makes me sick when not even women can be eachothers allies. Some twitter replies from girls voicing support are just nauseating.

heymattrick likes this.
  8. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I think it's important to remember that we live in a society that does not at all reward women for being each others' allies. Most of us do not recover from the toxic brainwashing that girls are mean, cause drama, etc. that is foisted upon us our entire lives. I understand where you're coming from, but context is important. Young women have to fight to find places to belong and feel threatened when those places are under attack. Demonizing them over the men causing the problems just sets us back further.

On topic, this is so disappointing. Glad my boyfriend and I ended up skipping him the last time he was in Michigan.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Thanks for this reply, I hadn't considered at all these points made.

kaylasananjou likes this.
  10. What the hell. This is disappointingly surprising.

11. irthesteve

I don't see any future shows cancelled either. Twin Shadow is still on the tour as well.

12. Weird. I'm used to musician abusers instantly interrupting their career or being forced to do so. I didn't expect that.

13. irthesteve