Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Aziz Ansari: Why Trump Makes Me Scared for My Family • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ZeoVGM

Regular

Cool, maybe you can actually reply to what I said then.

If you're going to announce that you're voting for a factually bigoted and sexist man who literally wants to ban an entire religion from entering the country (by creating a religious database) and who said he would try to overturn the gay marriage decision, there's a good chance you'll be called out on it.

So instead of being passive aggressive, explain why what I said was wrong. Or don't bother replying at all.

2. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

You are really encouraging me to write-in Bernie, which I was thinking of doing anyway considering Clinton is an awful shell of a human being. But thanks for helping on my path to a voting decision.

3. ZeoVGM

Regular

Literally nothing I said in that quote should have made you think such nonsense.

Would love to see the logic behind that childish and selfish crap.

4. Thursdaysox

I gave you a legitimate chance to vouch for Clinton, and you didn't/couldn't. Probably because she is not a good person. And true, voting for the best candidate in a free country is definitely childish and selfish. I'm sure Mr. Trump would agree with you there.

5. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

"Mr Trump" but not "Mrs. Clinton"

NICE.

6. Thursdaysox

Yup, and I'm only voting for Bernie because he's a dude. You got me!

7. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I voted for Bernie.

You're just an asshole is all.

8. Thursdaysox

I'm not the one insinuating people are sexist after being critical of someones grammar based on one internet post.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

9. ZeoVGM

Regular

I don't have to "vouch" for Clinton. That isn't the argument here.

The fact is that Bernie lost and now the decision is Clinton vs. Trump. That's what it is. I voted for Bernie. He lost. That is an unarguable fact.

Now I will be voting for Clinton because every person who has a basic understanding of what is at stake (Muslim ban, overturning gay marriage, abortion rights, foreign policy, etc.), especially now that he has a picked a far right nut like Pence as his VP, knows the most important thing is stopping Trump.

But the fact that you were actually talking about superdelegates still, at this point, kind of shows you're not of a good

10. Thursdaysox

That's great, I'm sure you are really fun at parties. #stillnotwithher

11. ZeoVGM

Regular

So you really have nothing even remotely intelligent to say in response. Interesting.

Then again, you were talking about superdelegates still like two weeks ago so I suppose I shouldn't expect that much of you.

12. Thursdaysox

You're taking the Internet too seriously. Life is short, kick back, vote for the incompetent compulsive liar, and hope that you can live with yourself when we end up in another Iraq war situation. Really hope it turns out for ya.

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah everyone's taking the discussion about politics and the future of our nation based on our choices and their possible outcomes way too seriously.

14. Thursdaysox

Right?? Craziness up in here.

15. ZeoVGM

Regular

... You do realize that you just described Trump, right?

Multiple studies were done after the debates that showed he was by far the biggest liar out of the major candidates. You'll find lies with every politician ever. But the title "compulsive" only belongs to Donald Trump.

The guy got caught pretending to be his own fucking publicist and denied it. ... After ADMITTING to it years prior.

And stop with the "war hawk" bullshit. Hillary has moved far more to the left.

This idea that Hillary is going to get us in another Iraq situation is not only baseless but FAR more likely with Trump. The basic facts and what Trump has literally said he would do is proof of this.

The guy is ANNOUNCING he will force our military to commit war crimes and that he will bring back waterboarding and go even further than that. And Hillary is the one you're yelling "war hawk" at? Inform yourself more on this stuff, please.

You can start with this news from last night which is absolutely more frightening than anything Hillary has ever even hinted at during this election: Trump says US may abandon automatic protections for Nato countries - BBC News

That's the foreign policy of a madman.