Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers: Infinity War (Joe & Anthony Russo, April 27, 2018) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Sep 16, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Way more excited for one of those than the other.

2. Davjs

Trusted

Those pairings seem great. I hope we get a lot of odd pairings in this movie.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment — the fate of the Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

Confirmed that Adam Warlock won't be in it.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Contender likes this.
  5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

YES

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

IMG_0995.JPG

Leaked teaser poster.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I wonder why it says 2019

9. ShadowTh2b

Ultimate Life Form

Have we ever gotten confirmation of if the Netflix heroes will show up in this? I'm excited either way but I'd really like that treat.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

No confirmation yet

ShadowTh2b likes this.
  11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

What have you heard?

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Will that be fun or will that just be bloated?

coleslawed likes this.
  15. ShadowTh2b

Ultimate Life Form

Both

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hela makes a lot of sense. She's been around with Thanos in the comics.

18. Davjs

Trusted

She can show Thanos how she broke Thor's hammer and they will bond.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Well it's confirmed that the Black Order are in the film. Also rumors of Zemo and Red Skull returning.

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if Hela takes the place of Death from the Infinity Gauntlet comic and Thanos is killing to try to please her.

21. Davjs

Trusted

Red Skull is still out there and so is Abomination. It'd be great for them two to return. Zemo is just a human and I can't see him posing much of a threat.

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'm pretty sure Abomination is locked up. Red Skull was teleported into space via the tesseract so I'd like for them to explain what exactly happened.

23. Davjs

Trusted

Thanos pulls a Bane and breaks out all the villains from wherever they are to weaken the Avengers before he shows up :-)

24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'm thinking that's what the Black Order will end up doing. I'm started to be convinced that the Black Order are the ones on Earth and fighting the Avengers while it shows Thanos destroying everything in the cosmos and gathering the infinity stones.

25. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

If they're using the Black Order, I imagine they'll use 'em in roughly the same way they were used in Hickman's Infinity, which opened with those characters going after the Illuminati in Wakanda, Atlantis, Attilan, etc. Instead, though, it'd be them going after each Infinity Stone (Vision, Collector, Xandar, Asgard, Strange, and wherever the Soul Stone is). Thanos would then likely be present throughout but not active against the Avengers until the third act.