Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers: Infinity War (Joe & Anthony Russo, April 27, 2018) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Sep 16, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Tim likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Davjs likes this.
  3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

That could make sense, but at the same time, I feel like the Watcher's movie rights might be with Fox? Considering they have Galactus and the Skrulls.

Davjs likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

I thought I read somewhere that both Marvel and Fox both own the Skrulls, kinda like Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver?

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

But Stan Lee is the Watcher guyz.

Davjs and Tim like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

That would be his best cameo yet

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Tim

No, they were gonna use the Skrull in one of their films and had to change it 'cause they didn't have the rights.

With Fox sitting on Silver Surfer, Galactus, the Skrull, probably the Shi'ar, the Starjammers, I think Annihilus, other heralds of Galactus, obviously the Phoenix force... They should just start a Silver Surfer film franchise, building their own cosmic universe.

Davjs likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

The cosmic stuff would be cool, but I dunno if I find Silver Surfer interesting enough to carry his own film. His origin story is cool, but once we get the story of him breaking away from Galactus what is there to tell? IMO he's too overpowered to be super interesting. Maybe I've just read the wrong stuff from him?

9. Tim

Yes, you have.

He's an incredible character. His ongoing series was my favorite comic I read throughout last year. Granted, that particular series is largely successful due to his human girlfriend, Dawn Greenwood, who Fox might not be able to use 'cause she's a recent creation, but still... They could definitely find a way to capture some of that charm and adventure with the right writer.

Henry likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yeahhhhh. There are tons of great stories to tell. Right now he is galaxy hopping with a human woman. They are both teaching each other a lot of very different things about life. It's really wonderful.

Davjs and Tim like this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Logo revealed.

Davjs and Tim like this.
  12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully that logo is just a crew logo for hats and clothing because it is very boring.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Feige said Thanos is the main character in Avengers: Infinity War

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

please include Death

15. Tim

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. danielalee12

Regular

lets goooo

17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

May or may not have watched that twice. In a row

18. oakhurst Mar 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 23, 2017)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Set images of Vision have arrived. He apparently filmed a scene with Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch.

[​IMG]

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The films will now be filmed back-to-back instead of simultaneously. Infinity War will wrap up in May and they will film the sequel from August to November.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That work load sounds horrific for the actors.

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

But $$$$$$

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Apparently the directors said they could have a better finished product if they focused on one film at a time and also Josh Brolin will be filming Deadpool 2 in June and July.

23. Davjs

Trusted

Is there a chance Thanos won't be in Avengers 4?

24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It was confirmed that Brolin will appear in both films, but who knows if Thanos is still the main antagonist for the sequel.

Davjs likes this.
  25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

2 scenes were recently filmed featuring Thor & Rocket and the other featuring Tony Stark and Nick Fury