Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers: Infinity War (Joe & Anthony Russo, April 27, 2018) Movie • Page 22

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I don’t really need to see much else, so I liked just getting tiny little pieces here.

brentkid likes this.
  2. brentkid

Regular

Yeah this was all I needed. Think I'm good with going into the movie now without any more trailers or info as long as I can avoid it.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I agree with the two users above me. This TV spot was good because it didn’t give away any plot points and only showed glimpses of character interactions. I’m happy with this and the first trailer until the film is released.

brentkid likes this.
  4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

5. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

6. Davjs

Trusted

Real or fake, I love it.

Missing my man, Ant Man though :tear:

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

It’s missing a lot of avengers.

8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Got a split second I thought that was Deadpool in the upper right hand corner

9. Thor has both his eyes again.

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

We know from the trailer that he still has the eye patch. Promo art is just off. Cap's hair is longer in the film than in this poster.

11. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Rumors are saying we may get a new trailer next Tuesday. Karen Gillan, Paul Bettany and Sebastian Stan are scheduled for Good Morning America that day, so that's essentially where the assumption comes from.

With Black Panther running at two weekends at that point, they could maybe show a little bit more with Wakanda seeming to be a big part of the movie.

12. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

I honestly don't want another trailer. I wish it was possible for me to go into the movie having only seen the trailer that has been released. Because I know if another trailer gets released, there's a 99% chance it will play in front of one of the movies I see between now and then, even if I do somehow manage to avoid it on the internet until then.

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

You can avoid the trailer online but can you avoid the hundreds of articles posted online that talk about it or have thumbnails from it

14. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Exactly. Which is unfortunate. I think it would make the movie feel even bigger going in having only seen the first trailer.

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I’ve actually not seen any trailers.

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If Marvel is smart they’ll end the next trailer with the scene of Thanos blowing up one of moons around Titan and hurling the pieces at Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Nebula, and the Guardians Of The Galaxy
    It’s the money shot!

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

19. Oh snap

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

No way!!

21. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

holy shit. Sorry if this has been mentioned but do we know when tickets go on sale?

22. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

we haven't received word on the theatre level. Now my guess is the final trailer will debut during the Oscars on Sunday night (ABC=Disney blah blah blah) with tickets going on sale then or sometime on Monday.

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I believe they did that so they can get an extra week with no big competition before Deadpool 2 hits theaters

24. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Makes sense.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Thats fantastic news.