Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Who would have thought during the first Avengers movie that Paul Rudd would be a key piece in the MCU

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

2A41D775-0F60-4417-A29B-2FD52191E1BE.jpeg

3. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

hot damn Cap's line got me. Love that we didn't even see that much

4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I'll have to try watching Ant Man & The Wasp again. Barely made it halfway through the first time. Ugh.

5. currytheword

Trusted

I waited a very long time to see this and actually wound up liking it just as much as the first.

6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

"Ant-Man & The Wasp" is a lot of fun. Didn't really like that Walton Goggins's talent was kind of wasted on a generic villain though,

7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

AM&W was very enjoyable during the second viewing. There is a very good story underneath it all.

beachdude and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  8. currytheword

Trusted

While Walton is certainly capable of much bigger presentations than what he had in this movie, I love that the Ant-Man movies are on a smaller scale and has villains like him that are a bit more grounded in our world. If he pulled out a sky beam to get revenge i'd of turned the movie off.

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. Glad they didn't show much and love the somber tone. I'm sure the VFX are still being worked on and we'll get a more bombastic trailer next year. Wouldn't mind them holding back, though.

10. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

11. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Thor was in it for a couple seconds.

12. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s called Star Wars

13. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Hard to tell sometimes when it’s all so quick. Was Hulk at all? Thanos was, but dont recall seeing any other giant hands.

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Banner is shown for a split second.

15. currytheword

Trusted

I don't recall seeing Rhodes, who also survived the snap.

How exactly did Stark wind up stranded with no resources in a ship that stopped working in the middle of nowhere? Didn't the Guardians have theirs on Titan, as well as whatever Nebula traveled in to get there? Why would she just leave him high and dry?

16. chris

Trusted Supporter

Cap’s hot beard got Thanos Snap’d and I’m PISSED

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

C1AA22AA-C3C2-42D6-AAAA-549E08AAC8CB.jpeg

19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This is the only thing that has ever offended comic book purists more than gender and race swapped characters.
    I loved Brand New Day, since it was good for me as a new reader, but that might make me biased.

20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

She was on the ship too it looked like

21. I just like joking about all the 'resetting' that has gone on. Frigging Peter Park unmasked to the world at one point and then we're like ... nope!

22. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I know what you mean haha. But it’s the only 100% reboot Marvel has done and that was for one character, the rest are either “soft resets” or status quo changes. DC on the other hand...

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

You're a bigger downer than me. Stop that.

24. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I mean, quality of Brand New Day material aside, undoing the marriage is one of the worst decisions Marvel ever made. So dumb.

I don't necessarily want that retcon retconned back. The way One Moment in Time made sense of the timeline worked, and forcing the marriage back into the last decade of Peter stories would be cumbersome. But, they NEED to get married again. And, have a daughter.

Kingjohn_654, beachdude and TEGCRocco like this.