Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. GBlades

Trusted

I'm from the UK and have no idea what this is hahaha

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Only half of all sentient life

3. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I was so confused when I saw my schools town in the thumbnail, and then god damnit, now it’s gonna be stuck in my brain all weekend

Henry likes this.
  4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Supposed concept art of Thanos fighting Captain Marvel is going around twitter.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Would have completely preferred that.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

8. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I think that would've been incredibly dumb. The dramatic ending gave a nice cliffhanger going into Endgame and the post-credits scene gave the general public more of an urge to see Captain Marvel.

RJ Knorr and awakeohsleeper like this.
  9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

715creeks and awakeohsleeper like this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

oakhurst likes this.
  11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

oakhurst likes this.
  12. Bane

The spiciest meme

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

People are sleeping on Thanos. Anyone who expects Carol to go in and smack him around are crazy. He survived a hit from stormbreaker in the chest. Let's be real.

oncenowagain likes this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

She’s definitely gonna take some big hits for sure. You basically have to be Dark Phoenix to go right through him haha

oncenowagain and oakhurst like this.
  15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

There’s a meme trend right now concerning ant man going up thanos’s butt and I’m pretty amused by it

16. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

maybe this is a dumb question but didn’t captain marvel just get her powers from one of the infinity stones? wouldn’t that just make thanos like 5x stronger ?

justin. and oncenowagain like this.
  17. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I don't know if I just missed something but nothing in Captain Marvel really screamed that she was unquestionably the most powerful hero. Like, she's a heavy hitter, but I don't think we've seen anything that would leave someone like Infinity War Thor in the dust.

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It’s been around since infinity war and honestly it makes the most sense. If anyone deserves it it’s him you know.

But if you wanna be cleaner about it why not like climb in his ear and expand or go clog an artery or something

ship90 likes this.
  19. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Mathematically speaking, since there are 6 stones then he’d be 6x stronger. Who knows for sure if it really works that way though. There could be a difference in the way their power is drawn from the stones. She absorbed a concentrated blast of energy from a teseract powered device which seemed to, as far as I could tell, almost imbue her body with the absolute power of the stone itself. Who can really say how it is that it will play out after we’ve been given the line about her being the most powerful being, because it obviously can’t play out as a one and done easy fight for her to win alone and deflate Thanos down from this beast of a villain we’ve come to expect.

20. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

yeah i just figured if she had the power of 1/6 of all the stones then it would balance out to 5x as powerful lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  21. ship90 Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    ship90

Trusted

But(t) would it?

Edit: oof, this post is a lot larger than I thought it would be heh

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  22. ship90 Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    ship90

Trusted

this might have been mentioned, but I’ve heard of some speculation regarding how Thanos actually goes to the Avengers headquarters and a battle takes place there? Ant-Man on the pencil,etc.

Not a huge fan of using shots/scenes that they know won’t even be in the movie. They also lied about the Endgame title or mislead w/ that so:shrug2:

Zach_In_RI likes this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Hawkeye's hair looks bad ass.

Kingjohn_654 and airik625 like this.
  24. currytheword

Trusted

Gotta be honest, the shot of him for whatever reason reminded me of this.

[​IMG]

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  25. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

3 hrs 3 min is the runtime that some cinemas have received.

Oskarr and SteveLikesMusic like this.